Top 3 bathrooms in Epcot

We recently took a look at the best bathrooms in the Magic Kingdom. Now we're taking a look at the best bathrooms in Epcot.

Here are our top picks:

3. Outside the International Gateway entrance. This is a wonderful restroom for those traveling to Epcot World Showcase from the Boardwalk area. It's well-kept, with 8 stalls and 1 handicapped stall in the ladies room.

2. American Adventure in World Showcase. This restroom is exactly halfway around the World Showcase. It's located to the left of eating area for Liberty Inn, down a hall. With 5 stalls and 1 handicapped stall in the ladies room, it's nearly hidden and a nice respite for those wanting a little privacy in their trek around World Showcase Lagoon.

1. Near the Odyssey Restaurant. Located on the trek between Future World and the Mexico Pavilion in World Showcase, the Odyssey Restaurant is only used for special events these days. But the restroom and first aid area are still open. With 20 stalls and 2 handicapped stalls in the ladies room, this is a HUGE restroom that is often overlooked.

And here are a couple bathrooms that we recommend you avoid:

1. First bathroom in World Showcase as you head toward Canada. Located near the Refreshment Port, this restroom has just 1 stall and 1 handicapped stall for the ladies. We imagine this tiny restroom gets slammed around IllumiNations showtime.

2. Outside Soarin'. I've never used this restroom when it wasn't packed and in need of cleaning. There's about 6 stalls, but you will have to wait in line. Try the other Land pavilion restroom near Garden Grill instead.

Check out what our forum members are saying about Disney World bathrooms!

And take a look at CassWorld's Epcot bathroom slideshow and touringplans.com's blog post about Epcot restrooms.

What's your favorite restroom in Epcot?

Lou wrote on Wed, 05/11/2011 - 01:19:

Lou's picture

Is this a joke?

worldfanatic wrote on Wed, 05/11/2011 - 03:26:

worldfanatic's picture

The second I saw the title of this story......I knew what the winning bathroom would be.

Damn!!! My secret is spreading!!!

Brad wrote on Wed, 05/11/2011 - 12:55:

Brad's picture

Lou: I wouldn't call it a joke. Maybe a bit lighthearted?

WorldFanatic: That's the problem with the Internet. All our secrets are getting out! :)

Mase wrote on Wed, 05/11/2011 - 17:32:

Mase's picture

For me... when I need to go. I just go... lol

But I will have to check out this awesome bathroom next time im there. But here is the task... what is the best bathroom for MK!!! lol

Kristen H wrote on Thu, 05/12/2011 - 15:27:

Kristen H's picture

@Lou -- Nope, definitely not a joke! Inspiration for the "bathroom series" was taken from our forum members, as well as a few other posts about Disney world bathrooms around the web. For those with kids, it can be quite helpful!

@worldfanatic and Brad -- Let's just make sure the official Disney Parks blog doesn't hear of this, mmkay? haha.

@Mase -- We already covered Magic Kingdom bathrooms here: http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/articles/top-3-bathrooms-magic-kingdom

I suppose Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom are up next, huh?

xtine wrote on Sat, 05/21/2011 - 20:48:

xtine's picture

I'm a huge fan of the bathroom near Norway. I think it in the perfect location and that's why I end up using it so often.

Larry Vegas wrote on Wed, 10/26/2011 - 02:45:

Larry Vegas's picture

This is a great topic and as a frequent drinker at Epcot, I can relate. By the time Illuminations starts, I am usually 8 beers deep so close bathroom locations are key, especially if you need to take a quick "relief break" during the boring part of Illumuinations.

Therefore the public bathroom outside of the Odyssey is perfect for a quick pit stop during the show, and time it right and get right in and out, you will only miss about minute of the show, at least if you are a male.

One of the best "exit" bathrooms if you have to catch WDW bus back to your resort after Illuminations is the bathroom complex outside of the park, to the left as you walk to the busses. Right off of the walkway, you can be in and out in less than a minute, and not lose too many places in the bus line back to your resort....

Ben Ostrowsky wrote on Tue, 01/29/2013 - 21:03:

Ben Ostrowsky's picture

The recently opened Boulangerie et Patisserie des Halles (World Showcase, France, joined to the gift shop after Impressions de France) has two unisex, accessible bathrooms that welcome any guest -- that's the kind I like!