Login to post comments
6 posts / 0 new
emmaanne's picture

ugh... anyone know when booking will start for 2013????

We are thinking of planning a trip again in Feb. or March and I was going to look at prices for different resorts (I REALLY wanna stay at the Contemporary).. but when I put in Feb 2013 it said they were only booking through 12/31/2012 =( so not cool!

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

Vettelover's picture

emmaanne I just called member services for DVC about this same thing and they told me sometime in June but that just does not sound right. I am trying to book at Grand Calif. starting Jan 2, 2013, and since I can't book using DVC points until 7 months out and since the GC has so few rooms available to DVC, I tried to get an idea of room prices and availability at the two other Disney on property hotels at DL and it was a no go. I tried to get admission prices to the parks and that too stopped at Dec.31.

ANParker's picture

You can buy park admission now and use it in 2013 if you want to book your room and tickets seperately. That way you won't have to pay more if/when the admission prices raises again. Smile

JoAnn C's picture

Unless something has changed, it was my understanding you could book a room only 499 days out but couldn't book a package until the next year's rates were released. The booking would be at the current year's rate and adjusted accordingly.

Jess's picture

Well they just released the 2013 price chart for DVC so maybe all the other pricing is coming soon as well Smile

We usually can book our next vacation as early as June and sometimes as late as Aug. Usually they announce the new prices on The Disney Blog or you can just keep checking the Disney website. I understand where you are coming from we leave for our vacation in 31 days yay but I already have an idea for next year. So as soon as we get back let the planning begin clapping