2019 WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs

Login to post comments
1 post / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
2019 WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs

WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs is a popular, limited-time celebration returning Sept. 20 through Nov. 4, 2019. I must admit that I am a bit disappointed that I am going to miss this menu since I don't arrive until November 17th.

Here are a few things that sound just delicious!

• Brown Sugar Old Fashioned (Chef Art Smith's Homecomin') featuring brown sugar bourbon, simple syrup and bitters with muddled orange and cherries
  • Giant Charcuterie Pretzel (Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar) featuring an air pirate cargo pretzel, prosciutto, sliced brats, artisan pepperoni, smoked cheddar, black diamond cheddar, pickles, spicy mustard, and beer cheese fondue
  • Maple Bourbon Pork Belly (The Polite Pig) pork belly croutons on smashed sweet potatoes with maple whiskey caramel
  • Chorizo Sopes (Frontera Cocina) two crispy corn masa boats, pork chorizo, roasted butternut squash, cotija cheese, crema, cilantro, and onions.
  • Pumpkin Creme Brulee (Amorette's Patisserie) pumpkin custard with bruleed sugar, candied pecans, and a pumpkin sable cookie garnished with Amorette's chocolate
  • Chai Tea Ganache Square (The Ganachery) chocolate ganache with chai tea
  • Pumpkin Spice Churros (Sunshine Churros) classic churro with delicious pumpkin spice

The full menu can be found here:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/09/foodie-guide-to-wonderfall-flavors-at-disney-springs-2019/