Candlelight Processional 2012

Login to post comments
17 posts / 0 new
Lizzy_B's picture
Candlelight Processional 2012

It's that time of year again...within the last couple of days, both WDW and DL have announced all but finalized versions of their narrator rosters for this annual holiday tradition. As many of you know, it's one of our absolute favorites; we make a point to go every year

Will you be attending in Disneyland or Epcot this year? Do you have a favorite narrator? What's your favorite CP memory to share?

Epcot Narrators
Disneyland Narrators

NSCRGal5's picture

We will be attending for the first time on Dec 12. yay We are looking forward to it!!!

Kim

J's picture
J

I've seen the show many, many times now. The best narrator I've ever seen was definitely Jim Caviezel. You could tell he was into it.

didyoucall911's picture

My wife was a little sad when we change our vacation to January, from December,... especially after she heard Trace Adkins was going to be a narrator. We definitely have to check it out in the not too distant future. Maybe the 2014 hollidays.

salejune's picture

We saw it last year and Trace Atkins was the narrator. He was fabulous! The choir was awesome and of course the decorations were superb! I highly recommend.

We will get to see Amy Grant this year and Kim is Thrilled!
Getting to see/hear her is the only reason we decided to do the dinner package again.
Several years ago we did the dinner package and Gary Sinise was the narrator. It is a beautiful show.

awesome

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

disneydoc's picture

I can't wait for this too. I am doing the package at Teppan Edo on Nov. 23, with Geena Davis as the narrator for my 8:15 show. mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

didyoucall911's picture

salejune wrote:
We saw it last year and Trace Atkins was the narrator. He was fabulous! The choir was awesome and of course the decorations were superb! I highly recommend.

Ummm,.. Yeah,..... I don't think I'll pass that along to the DW. wink

Kristen K.'s picture

I really wish that I could get back for early December. I think I may be done with October trips for a couple of years, I would like to do the Holiday stuff again.

Eeyore's picture

I've actually sang in the processional four times when I was in high school. It's actually a really cool experience backstage. There is a guy that handles the fake candles we held, among the students he was known as the candle nazi. If you were caught playing with it at all, you were in big trouble.

I got to meet Antonio Banderas and James Avery as they were our speakers. It was so awesome to be up there!

Wow, that is very cool. Our HS chorus members participate every year, what a great experience. I think we are celebrating Christmas the day after, all my family will come to my house for a few days. I am so happy because I want to go see Gary Sinise do the processional, and he's there the 23-25, so hopefully we can make it up to see him if my family comes after Christmas. If not we'll catch whoever is there when we happen to be between now and Christmas. I love the processional!

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

Kristen K.'s picture

Eeyore wrote:
I've actually sang in the processional four times when I was in high school.

How cool!!

disneydoc's picture

I loved it. I went Friday night with Geena Davis as the narrator. SO glad I did it. The line for stand by was unbelievable, and I got to walk right in and sit in the second row! Will do it next year for sure. mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

J's picture
J

Saw Gina Davis last year. She was one of the better ones of I have seen. The first time I saw it, it was The Butler from Fresh Prince, he was good as well.

MrHub's picture

Some photo's we took.

PreviewAttachmentSize
pb260109.jpg
pb260109.jpg254.97 KB
pb260091.jpg
pb260091.jpg233.82 KB
pb260105.jpg
pb260105.jpg253.6 KB
Allie's picture

Yay! NPH! muchlove Great photos, Mr Hub!

Kris1971's picture

I would love to see NPH! Great shots!