The Casey’s Corner 2-Foot Long Hot Diggity Dog

Login to post comments
14 posts / 0 new
Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4622
The Casey’s Corner 2-Foot Long Hot Diggity Dog

Oh my - Casey's Corner has a limited time offering of a 2 foot long hot dog! And only $27.99!! Who's in?! (Hint: Not me).

PreviewAttachmentSize
82413174-aff0-456d-9da4-66590d126837.jpeg
82413174-aff0-456d-9da4-66590d126837.jpeg343.28 KB
Spook's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/27/2012
Posts: 2728

I'll pass laugh

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

JMed's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/16/2014
Posts: 3644

I saw Tim Tracker eating one and someone else... ummmm I'll pass.

__________________

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6460

I am not a fan of Casey's. I will pass.

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

wdwizbest's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/03/2017
Posts: 264

That has indigestion written all over it.

__________________

"leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." " Walt Disney "

JMed's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/16/2014
Posts: 3644

I watched the video last night. It was the 12 hotdogs of Christmas. 12 different dogs and the last day was the 2 foot one. He went every day and got the special dog. That's commitment!

__________________

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Offline
Joined: 11/15/2012
Posts: 843

Oh dear sounds gross. I only like the mini corn dogs as you can eat them and they stay hot but a 2ft dog would be cold and icky before I had finished it

__________________

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5338

Sally-Ann wrote:
Oh dear sounds gross. I only like the mini corn dogs as you can eat them and they stay hot but a 2ft dog would be cold and icky before I had finished it

100% agree. The mini corn dogs are the only hot dogs I'll be ordering from Casey's.

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 21073

Allie wrote:
Sally-Ann wrote:
Oh dear sounds gross. I only like the mini corn dogs as you can eat them and they stay hot but a 2ft dog would be cold and icky before I had finished it

100% agree. The mini corn dogs are the only hot dogs I'll be ordering from Casey's.

While I admit I'm a sucker for a chili cheese dog, the mini corn dog nuggets at Casey's are THE BEST

__________________

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5338

Kristen K. wrote:
Allie wrote:
Sally-Ann wrote:
Oh dear sounds gross. I only like the mini corn dogs as you can eat them and they stay hot but a 2ft dog would be cold and icky before I had finished it

100% agree. The mini corn dogs are the only hot dogs I'll be ordering from Casey's.

While I admit I'm a sucker for a chili cheese dog, the mini corn dog nuggets at Casey's are THE BEST

I seriously can't place what is different or special about them, but they are SO good!

Offline
Joined: 11/15/2012
Posts: 843

Have you seen the foot long one at Sleepy Hollow? I haven't had a Casey's dog we keep thinking we will but don't. Maybe this year waiting

__________________

The Colonel's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/08/2012
Posts: 2969

I don't like the buns on those big hot dogs. They are usually like hero bread and they throw the dog to bun ratio all out of whack.

__________________

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

wdwizbest's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/03/2017
Posts: 264

mmmmmm chili, cheese, mustard, onions and a big root beer, tasty. Just don't forget the Pepcid.

__________________

"leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." " Walt Disney "

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 21073

The Colonel wrote:
I don't like the buns on those big hot dogs. They are usually like hero bread and they throw the dog to bun ratio all out of whack.

I'm not a fan of Casey's buns in general. That's probably because I'm from Chicagoland though. It's it's not steamed and covered in poppy seeds it's not really a hot dog bun to me. I'm with you on the dog to bun ratio though.

__________________