crazycatperson's April 2014 Pop Century trip report

Login to post comments
95 posts / 0 new

Great report CCP!

NHShorty is not a fan of water either, but cruising is not a problem because the ship is so big and the water is far away.

Remember resistance is futile.

BB

Loved the report - and great pictures!!
Oh - Isn't the transformation from 'Bah, Disney' to planning the next trip before the current fine is over a magical thing? I made the plans for the first trip, but every trip since as been Kim's idea!! cool

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

crazycatperson's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
Hubby wants to try a Disney cruise. eek

Neither of his parents could swim, they did not send their kids to swim lessons, and my MIL also had a really serious water phobia (as in, wouldn't even get into a bathtub with more than a couple of inches of water in it). With all that combined, hubby has water issues. Aside from paddling a little on his back, he cannot swim and doesn't want to learn how. So I was amazed when he said he wanted to try a Disney cruise. He's serious, too! It came up because our Magical Express bus from the airport to Pop Century was actually a Disney Cruise Line bus, and that got him thinking. He's even thinking Western Caribbean, whichever route might get him near some Mayan ruins. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but that would mean a 7-day cruise, yes?

We're doing the 7night Western in June. I will be more than happy to share pics. He doesn't have to swim to have a good time and i honestly think you both would love the cruise. if possible you could always try a 3-4 night cruise just to test it out

I did some research since my previous post and discovered there are 5-day Western Caribbean cruises, also. That might be the way we go.

But whether it's 5 or 7 days, yes, please, I would love to see the photos of your upcoming cruise!

crazycatperson's picture

BuffaloBill wrote:
NHShorty is not a fan of water either, but cruising is not a problem because the ship is so big and the water is far away.

Thanks, Bill, that is good to know.

Ollie wrote:
Isn't the transformation from 'Bah, Disney' to planning the next trip before the current fine is over a magical thing?

Yes. Yes, it is.