Disney Cruise in Alaska in 2011!

Login to post comments
11 posts / 0 new
Annie's picture
Disney Cruise in Alaska in 2011!

I'm so excited about this: Disney Cruise in Alaska clapping

Is anyone interested in going? I've always wanted to go on an Alaska cruise, and what better way than with Disney?!?

admin's picture

Thanks for posting Annie! This really would be fun. Might be something my parents would enjoy as well.

Brad's picture

We were talking on here about how Alaska is a great Disney Cruise because you can essentially watch all the beautiful scenery go by and experience the magic on the ship. Seems ideal to me.

bali's picture

Brad wrote:
We were talking on here about how Alaska is a great Disney Cruise because you can essentially watch all the beautiful scenery go by and experience the magic on the ship. Seems ideal to me.

Do you think they got the idea from us?? yay

May 2008 CSR mickey

dsoup's picture

I was just thinking about this this weekend. I wish they had one of these in 2010. I think it was on here where we were saying that Alaska was the perfect place for Disney to cruise.

Alaska is a beautiful and worthwhile place for cruise tour. It is always interesting and enjoyable destination. Recently my cousin and his family come back from Alaska's cruise trip and they had a great time!

Best Regards,

ChipnDaleFan's picture

My friend has done an Alaskan cruise and said it was beautiful. I never considered itl...until now. I agree woth what was said above- having Disney magic on the ship would make all the difference for me.

Grovesnor offsite '93 ~ Port Orleans '94 ~ Port Orleans '95 ~ Caribbean Beach '97~ Carribbean Beach '99 ~ Caribbean Beach '00 ~ Offsite '02~ Caribbean Beach '08 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter '10 ~ Dolphin/Hilton '12-~All Star Sports '16

admin's picture

Just remembered I have a friend leaving for an Alaskan cruise in about one month! I'm so jealous. It's not Disney, but it still sounds wonderful.

I do think that Disney has found a great niche here.

LeCellierBuff1963's picture

Good afternoon!

I would love to do an Alaskan cruise, but usually I find it prohibitively expensive to cruise alone. There are so many places that I want to go, but I don't have the money for it because I don't know how to save for it.

Jim

bali's picture

LeCellierBuff1963 wrote:
Good afternoon!

I would love to do an Alaskan cruise, but usually I find it prohibitively expensive to cruise alone. There are so many places that I want to go, but I don't have the money for it because I don't know how to save for it.

Jim

Jim -- great to see you! Sounds like it's not going so good on the savings front 'eh? We're doing the best we can -- want to pay cash for another Disney trip soon, but not sure when that will be mickey

May 2008 CSR mickey

Brad's picture

Trips are definitely more enjoyable when they aren't straining your budget.