Disney Parks to Give Away A Trip A Day in January 2013

Login to post comments
14 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Disney Parks to Give Away A Trip A Day in January 2013

Just posted the big news from Disney Parks!

http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/articles/disney-time-sweepstakes-give-away-31-vacations-january-2013

Which vacation will you enter to win?

azdisneydvc's picture

Trying to enter the "GrownUp Fun and Romance" sweepstakes - and keep getting this message:

"Please correct the following to continue:
Sorry, this site is currently unavailable due to high volume. Please try again later."

Hahahaha....I guess there are a ton of people trying to enter the vacation giveaway!

Scott

finngirl's picture

azdisneydvc wrote:
Trying to enter the "GrownUp Fun and Romance" sweepstakes - and keep getting this message:

"Please correct the following to continue:
Sorry, this site is currently unavailable due to high volume. Please try again later."

Hahahaha....I guess there are a ton of people trying to enter the vacation giveaway!

Yup, me too! Disney's website problems seem to have spread. yuck

I guess we all wish we could win a trip! crossfingers

Diana

Time marches on. Eventually you realize it's doing it across your face.

angels444's picture

A technical error has occurred. Please try again later.
Site unavailable due to high volume. Please try again
Is all I keep getting.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

me too, same message. we're swamping the system!

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

Karlipants's picture

Was able to enter just now with no problem clapping

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow just a dream away"

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]
[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]
http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/karli-and-marks-honeymoon-pre-trip-report

http://www.facebook.com/KarliInWonderland - My Disney Facebook page with live updates while i'm in the parks!

finngirl's picture

Me too. I guess everyone is watching football now. biggrin

Diana

Time marches on. Eventually you realize it's doing it across your face.

Kristen K.'s picture

I was able to enter about a half an hour ago! I entered for the romance package today. I could use some alone time with my hubby.

MrHub's picture

You can choose any of the packages to enter, it says you can switch packages later too. I entered right after midnight and had to keep refreshing, but it went through.

Allie's picture

I got the error message yesterday morning too but in the evening it worked just fine. Both hubby and I entered for the Grownup package!

Kristen K.'s picture

I was able to submit again, this time for a different category. I would LOVE to do the Adventures by Disney Tour through LA.

I also went and read the official rules and will be answering 800 numbers on my phone and checking my spam folder for the next month! LoL! I never ever answer 800 numbers on my phone, but it says that winners will be notified by phone or email and only have 48 hours to respond. I have to wonder how many "winners" will actually never know.

The Cookie Crumbler's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
I was able to submit again, this time for a different category. I would LOVE to do the Adventures by Disney Tour through LA.

I also went and read the official rules and will be answering 800 numbers on my phone and checking my spam folder for the next month! LoL! I never ever answer 800 numbers on my phone, but it says that winners will be notified by phone or email and only have 48 hours to respond. I have to wonder how many "winners" will actually never know.

Hopefully a bunch, so that they can re-draw for that win and have another chance to choose you! (Unless that first winner is one of us, of course) laugh

Fellow Americans, I hear your tambourines inside my head and that's no lie!

angels444's picture

I did finally get through and I have been entering every day, but I had a question for you all. How many emails do you have to enter these contests? It says one entry per email, per day. I was just wondering how many emails people have for this sort of thing. I have used my 3 and J's one.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

azdisneydvc's picture

angels444 wrote:
I did finally get through and I have been entering every day, but I had a question for you all. How many emails do you have to enter these contests? It says one entry per email, per day. I was just wondering how many emails people have for this sort of thing. I have used my 3 and J's one.

I have been doing 4 entries per day - I have 2 emails and my wife's 2 emails. I haven't gotten a "winner" notification yet. crossfingers

Scott