Disney Survivor: 2000's Disney Movies

Login to post comments
64 posts / 0 new
Tony's picture

A couple of days away and I missed this whole game. Glad that UP came through in the end though.

I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day... tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Vettelover's picture

Tony wrote:
A couple of days away and I missed this whole game. Glad that UP came through in the end though.

The only thing I can say to that, "You snooze you loose" silly it really is none of my business but were you off on one of your Greek Holidays or is that a good place to stay away from lately. Also are you polishing the cars for the upcoming summer car shows?

PS: Tony I was waiting for you to show up to take my Vette for a spin but ALAS you never showed up. Smile

Tony's picture

Unfortunately not in Greece or car polishing, but entertaining a friend from New Mexico who is staying with us for a couple of weeks. They are originally from California and used to hold an annual pass for DisneyLand so appreciate Disney almost as much as we do.

I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day... tomorrow doesn't look good either.