Disney's Contemporary Resort 2020 GIngerbread

Login to post comments
3 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Disney's Contemporary Resort 2020 GIngerbread

I was pretty bummed when Disney announced that they wouldn't be doing their big resort gingerbread displays this year. Even though I didn't have a trip planned, I always love seeing the beautiful show pieces. I saw over on the DFB that the gingerbread isn't completely gone, because dotted throughout the lobby guests will find these adorable gingerbread Contemporary Resorts! Plus, you can even buy a kit to build your own.

It looks like the gingerbread tradition is alive and well at Disney's Contemporary Resort if not on a somewhat smaller scale. I'm charmed, how about you?

MrHub's picture

That is sort of cool! I will miss my Gingerbread Shingle from Grand Floridian though. Sad gaah

Kristen K.'s picture

MrHub wrote:
That is sort of cool! I will miss my Gingerbread Shingle from Grand Floridian though. Sad gaah

I'm hoping that as everything gets put up more of the big gingerbread hotels will be offering a different sort of gingerbread fun as well. It really is something that people love and I like that they are looking for other ways to indulge.