Does Time go Faster When You're at WDW?

Login to post comments
13 posts / 0 new
SpaceAce's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/06/2008
Posts: 2532
Does Time go Faster When You're at WDW?

I was reading Zapperz' trip report and realized how hard it always is for me to keep up with any trip reports while I'm in WDW. Time just seems to go so fast, and experiences keep piling up that I want to put into the report, but we're always running off to the next thing laugh

I'm pretty sure time goes faster when I'm in WDW mickey

__________________

[url=http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/'http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

2010 Beach Club Resort
2005 Port Orleans Riverside
2006 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2007 Wilderness Lodge
2008 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2009 CBR/Polynesian

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9464

It goes way too fast! yuck

admin's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/14/2010
Posts: 2732

SpaceAce wrote:
I was reading Zapperz' trip report and realized how hard it always is for me to keep up with any trip reports while I'm in WDW. Time just seems to go so fast, and experiences keep piling up that I want to put into the report, but we're always running off to the next thing laugh

I'm pretty sure time goes faster when I'm in WDW mickey

laugh You're definitely correct on that one! Disney World is in a part of the space/time continuum where time is always FASTER! Plus, you're just doing so much that there's never any down time to update reports! Zapperz is a star!

dsoup's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/11/2008
Posts: 2884

Kind of both. It goes fast in some ways, but you're having so many experiences that it kind of seems longer than an average day too. Time actually passes really quickly at home when you're working and stuff too.

Offline
Joined: 04/03/2009
Posts: 86

Well, time passes quickly at work (because it seems the day is over before I finish everything I want to) but the WEEKS pass slowly(is it really only Wed?) waiting

I think at WDW, a week goes by before I know it........It is probably a scientific fact wink

SpaceAce's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/06/2008
Posts: 2532

dopeynme wrote:
Well, time passes quickly at work (because it seems the day is over before I finish everything I want to) but the WEEKS pass slowly(is it really only Wed?) waiting

I think at WDW, a week goes by before I know it........It is probably a scientific fact wink

Exactly! I really do think time goes faster in orlando!

When's your next trip?

__________________

[url=http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/'http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

2010 Beach Club Resort
2005 Port Orleans Riverside
2006 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2007 Wilderness Lodge
2008 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2009 CBR/Polynesian

Offline
Joined: 04/03/2009
Posts: 86

Well, I can't really complain....our next trip is Feb 10 for 5 nights....our first DVC trip, staying MK view at BLT. (I know, life is rough, huh?) mickey

dsoup's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/11/2008
Posts: 2884

dopeynme wrote:
Well, I can't really complain....our next trip is Feb 10 for 5 nights....our first DVC trip, staying MK view at BLT. (I know, life is rough, huh?) mickey

Woo! That sounds great. Have you ever stayed at the contemporary before either?

Offline
Joined: 04/03/2009
Posts: 86

Hi, gang, sorry I have been away so long....Dec gets BUSY!!!!!

dsoup, we have never stayed at the Contemporary or at any monorail resort. We are VERY excited. We have not stayed DVC before either. DH is counting the days!!!!

bali's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/20/2008
Posts: 3444

dopeynme wrote:
Hi, gang, sorry I have been away so long....Dec gets BUSY!!!!!

dsoup, we have never stayed at the Contemporary or at any monorail resort. We are VERY excited. We have not stayed DVC before either. DH is counting the days!!!!

I hear BLT is sealed up tight! You can't get anywhere near that place without a DVC key card! Can't wait to see your photos mickey

__________________


May 2008 CSR mickey

cdub's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/20/2008
Posts: 3220

dopeynme wrote:
Hi, gang, sorry I have been away so long....Dec gets BUSY!!!!!

dsoup, we have never stayed at the Contemporary or at any monorail resort. We are VERY excited. We have not stayed DVC before either. DH is counting the days!!!!

It's getting close now, just over a month. Are you starting your prep? It's never too early, you know! laugh

Offline
Joined: 04/03/2009
Posts: 86

Well, we have our ADRs and plans for which parks on which days. I have been thinking about trying one of the grocery delivery services for breakfast in the studio. I don't plan to cook, but I think it would be lovely to have a bagel and coffee in the mornings while looking at my MK view! Also thinking about getting Owner's Locker, because it would be nice to have our own coffee mugs, toiletries, clothes we only wear at WDW, etc, just show up!

Otherwise, we're not big planners. We choose which park on which day and whether it is a "rope drop" day or a late start day.....after that, we know what attractions we like at each park and we make our rounds.

With the holidays coming to a close, it really helps to have this trip to look forward to! Life is good!

bali's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/20/2008
Posts: 3444

Life IS good! If you choose to go with the grocery delivery service or Owner's Locker, let me know. Would love to hear your thoughts on either.

Speaking of, which grocery delivery services are you considering?

__________________


May 2008 CSR mickey