Early Morning Magic Hours?

Login to post comments
8 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Online
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 21764
Early Morning Magic Hours?

I need opinions on this plan...

I'm considering hitting early morning Extra Magic Hours at Epcot at 8:00am so that I can maybe get on Frozen Ever After and have the breakfast at La Cantina before slipping through the back way to DHS by 9:30 to hit all of the news Star Wars stuff. Does that sound possible, or is my timing all off?

Mandy's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/18/2013
Posts: 2337

I think it sounds fine. If you are talking about going to Launch Bay then you should fine because lines don't get that long for the characters.

Kristen K.'s picture
Online
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 21764

Mandy wrote:
I think it sounds fine. If you are talking about going to Launch Bay then you should fine because lines don't get that long for the characters.

Yep! Launch Bay is on our list, also we wanted to see the storm troopers marching, and I think there is a new-ish stage show? Plus I haven't done Star Tours since it changed. LOL! Even though that's not really "new" anymore.

Mandy's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/18/2013
Posts: 2337

You should be fine with everything.

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5390

The DISUnplugged Facebook page posted a few days ago that La Cantina was not serving breakfast on the day they visited. Not sure if this is a permanent change or if it was just closed for the day, but I'd maybe have a plan B in place just in case. You'll have to let me know if it is open when you are there and we had this in our plans to try, as well.

Kristen K.'s picture
Online
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 21764

Allie wrote:
posted a few days ago that La Cantina was not serving breakfast on the day they visited.

Well rats. OK! AJ over at DFB just confirmed this for me. I was looking forward to that! Well, I'm not sure I think Frozen is worth waking up early for. Maybe I'll just play that morning by ear.

JMed's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/16/2014
Posts: 3722

Kristen K. wrote:
Allie wrote:
posted a few days ago that La Cantina was not serving breakfast on the day they visited.

Well rats. OK! AJ over at DFB just confirmed this for me. I was looking forward to that! Well, I'm not sure I think Frozen is worth waking up early for. Maybe I'll just play that morning by ear.

WHAT?!?! I have this on my list, the offerings were right up my Mexican food loving alley! sad

__________________

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5390

BUMMER! I was really hoping it was just a fluke as I couldn't find any information about this anywhere else. I was really looking forward to trying breakfast out there as I love La Cantina. I just added a breakfast reservation for Captain's Grille to replace it. I'm disappointed but at least I can check another new restaurant off my list with Captain's Grille wink