Eat to the beat full line up released

Login to post comments
42 posts / 0 new
RobynPrincess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/14/2010
Posts: 2859
Eat to the beat full line up released

Well almost full....

Sept 19-21 " Jo Dee Messina
Sept. 22-23 " The Pointer Sisters
Sept. 24-25 " Rick Springfield
Sept. 26-27 " Christopher Cross
Sept. 28-29 " Hanson
Sept. 30-Oct. 2 " Air Supply
Oct. 3-5 " STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
Oct. 6-8 " Sugar Ray
Oct. 9-10 " Fuel
Oct. 11-12 " Sister Hazel
Oct. 13-14 " TBD
Oct. 15-16 " Billy Ocean
Oct. 17-19 " Night Ranger
Oct. 20-22 " Smash Mouth
Oct. 23-24 " Jim Brickman
Oct. 25-26 " Los Lonely Boys
Oct. 27-28 " Wilson Phillips
Oct. 29-31 " Dennis DeYoung, original member of STYX
Nov. 1-2 " 38 Special
Nov. 3-5 " Boyz II Men
Nov. 6-7 " David Cook
Nov. 8-10 " Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

So, who are we all hoping to see?

__________________

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

RobynPrincess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/14/2010
Posts: 2859

We are going to see Wilson Phillips, smash mouth and Boyz II men yay!

__________________

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

amy1989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/30/2013
Posts: 1404

Robyn i am sooooooooo jealous you are going to see boyz II men i would love more than anything to see them!!!!

in terms of who we are going to see, rick springfield, christopher cross, air supply, starship BUT.................................i actually started screaming when i realised i would see hanson!!!!!!!!!!! i grew up with these and could not be more excited - even re-arranged my ADRS so i can see them as many times as possible!!!

Becks534's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/17/2011
Posts: 276

Kinda bummed I'm going to miss Boyz II Men but Big Bad Voodoo Daddy? Heck to the yeah!!! clapping clapping clapping

The Colonel's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/08/2012
Posts: 2936

I saw Boyz to Men last year. My DW and DD were in their glory.

Los Lonely Boys can rock.

__________________

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

Mandy's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/18/2013
Posts: 2453

I'm going to see Dennis DeYoung. I actually got to meet him a couple years ago.

RobynPrincess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/14/2010
Posts: 2859

We caught the last performance of Boyz II men last year and it was amazing, I was screaming like a girl hahaha they brought all their kids on stage, it was sooo sweet! And they were so full of compliments about disney and how thankful they were as they had taken such good care of them.... I'm gushing aren't i? Lol but yeah, they were awesome.

I don't really know Los lonely boys, though google suggests that have played with Santana and they have a special place in our hearts as the first time Sy and I met was at a Santana tribute show Smile

__________________

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Mickey2's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/31/2012
Posts: 93

Does anyone know the times, or approximate times, for these concerts? Thanks!

Edit: Just found the times on the Disney Food Blog
5:30pm, 6:45pm, 8:00pm

Ha! Answered my own question. Now to go look at our ADRs.

__________________

Yes, my name is Mickey



www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Magic Mirror's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/18/2012
Posts: 2989

I keep hoping for Duran Duran.......... wink

King Fergus

Noooooooooo... gaah Just saw one of my all time favourites singers in September..Rick Springfield...Used to play quite a few of his songs in an old band back in the 90's..Jessie's Girl..Don't talk to Strangers..Human Touch...I get Billy Ocean. sad

RobynPrincess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/14/2010
Posts: 2859

Magic Mirror wrote:
I keep hoping for Duran Duran.......... wink

I have friends who live in Orlando who would be soooooo happy if they did sign up!

__________________

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6708

Magic Mirror wrote:
I keep hoping for Duran Duran.......... wink

I would make a special trip if they were on the schedule.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6708

Night Ranger, Smash Mouth and Jim Brickman. I have to look at my ADRs and make some changes.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

King Fergus

JoAnn C wrote:
Night Ranger, Smash Mouth and Jim Brickman. I have to look at my ADRs and make some changes.

I had to google them...Night Ranger sound like Motley Crue/ April Wine to me...Awesome..

The Colonel's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/08/2012
Posts: 2936

My wife and DD got roses from one of the Boyz. They were gushing like two schoolgirls.

__________________

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23154

Becks534 wrote:
Kinda bummed I'm going to miss Boyz II Men but Big Bad Voodoo Daddy? Heck to the yeah!!! clapping clapping clapping

SO jealous!

AnnielovesDisney's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/12/2013
Posts: 887

King Fergus wrote:
I had to google them...Night Ranger sound like Motley Crue/ April Wine to me...Awesome..

I saw Night Ranger at Clearfield county fair in PA about 20 years ago(some of the PA members will know how tiny the Clearfield fair is!) They are most famous for the song, "Sister Christian" It's one of my all time favorite songs. They were good, but I only went because of that one song.

King Fergus

AnnielovesDisney wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
I had to google them...Night Ranger sound like Motley Crue/ April Wine to me...Awesome..

I saw Night Ranger at Clearfield county fair in PA about 20 years ago(some of the PA members will know how tiny the Clearfield fair is!) They are most famous for the song, "Sister Christian" It's one of my all time favorite songs. They were good, but I only went because of that one song.

Cheers...Saw that song on you tube...cool...

jhugo's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/11/2014
Posts: 717

King Fergus wrote:
Noooooooooo... gaah Just saw one of my all time favourites singers in September..Rick Springfield...Used to play quite a few of his songs in an old band back in the 90's..Jessie's Girl..Don't talk to Strangers..Human Touch...I get Billy Ocean. sad

I am actually debating switching our whole vacation just to see Rick Springfield. The DH thinks I am crazy but Rick is my all time favorite. Ok yes I have seen him over a hundred times and have the chance to meet him but still Rick and Disney would be so amazing! King Fergus I love the fact that you used to play his music. If you have video of that I would pay to see it!

JMed's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/16/2014
Posts: 3812

We got Boyz II Men who we were just talking about last week! We were in the care yesterday morning when I saw the post and about came out my seat! SO EXCITED!!!

__________________

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

King Fergus

jhugo wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
Noooooooooo... gaah Just saw one of my all time favourites singers in September..Rick Springfield...Used to play quite a few of his songs in an old band back in the 90's..Jessie's Girl..Don't talk to Strangers..Human Touch...I get Billy Ocean. sad

I am actually debating switching our whole vacation just to see Rick Springfield. The DH thinks I am crazy but Rick is my all time favorite. Ok yes I have seen him over a hundred times and have the chance to meet him but still Rick and Disney would be so amazing! King Fergus I love the fact that you used to play his music. If you have video of that I would pay to see it!

Unfortunately not...I remember playing at a naval base dance one night and we done " How do you talk to girls " and it brought the house down..It was packed with Americans..We ended up doing about 6 Springfield songs along with any other west coast USA bands..I think we done about 4 or 5 Cheap Trick numbers that night...LOL...Must have about 6 vinyl albums in my loft of Rick Springfield...

Ttatink's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/13/2014
Posts: 64

amy1989 wrote:
Robyn i am sooooooooo jealous you are going to see boyz II men i would love more than anything to see them!!!!

in terms of who we are going to see, rick springfield, christopher cross, air supply, starship BUT.................................i actually started screaming when i realised i would see hanson!!!!!!!!!!! i grew up with these and could not be more excited - even re-arranged my ADRS so i can see them as many times as possible!!!

I am so jealous! We are huge Hanson fans but can never get down there to see them play and we always miss the concerts here because they're mid-week. Sad

HoboDan2012's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/04/2013
Posts: 8

Looks like I get Rick Springfield

__________________

Disneyland Resort Transportation and Parking Cast Member since Nov 2009

King Fergus

HoboDan2012 wrote:
Looks like I get Rick Springfield

gaah Please..Stop teasing...

crazycatperson's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/19/2011
Posts: 3709

Unfortunately none of the bands appearing while we'll be there interest me at all. I had the great good fortune to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy at F&W a few years back, but this time we'll miss them by hours. Unless we book an extra night.

Hmmmm....

But the REAL old fart bands seem to play Flower and Garden. Guess I need to come back next spring.

Spook's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/27/2012
Posts: 2772

We're planning on Smash Mouth mickey
If only Ringo or Paul McCartney would come. I'm a HUGE Beatles fan awesome

amy1989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/30/2013
Posts: 1404

Ttatink wrote:
amy1989 wrote:
Robyn i am sooooooooo jealous you are going to see boyz II men i would love more than anything to see them!!!!

in terms of who we are going to see, rick springfield, christopher cross, air supply, starship BUT.................................i actually started screaming when i realised i would see hanson!!!!!!!!!!! i grew up with these and could not be more excited - even re-arranged my ADRS so i can see them as many times as possible!!!

I am so jealous! We are huge Hanson fans but can never get down there to see them play and we always miss the concerts here because they're mid-week. Sad

I understand your pain they played in November last year and I was devastated I wasn't going to see them!!!! I will post a video on here for you if I can!!!

Also fergus will do the same for you with rick Springfield!

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

We're not going to be there for any of F&WF this year, but we missed Hanson in 2012 but a mere 2 days. My pre-teen self was devestated. I would love to see Smash Mouth, too!

jhugo's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/11/2014
Posts: 717

Ok could not stand it. Rick Springfield and Disney, two of my all time favorite things....booked a trip with best friend! Two days of eating, drinking, and rocking to Rick!!!!! Life is good. muchlove

King Fergus

jhugo wrote:
Ok could not stand it. Rick Springfield and Disney, two of my all time favorite things....booked a trip with best friend! Two days of eating, drinking, and rocking to Rick!!!!! Life is good. muchlove

Please..Stop teasing...Don't loose that Human Touch... sad

jhugo's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/11/2014
Posts: 717

King Fergus wrote:
jhugo wrote:
Ok could not stand it. Rick Springfield and Disney, two of my all time favorite things....booked a trip with best friend! Two days of eating, drinking, and rocking to Rick!!!!! Life is good. muchlove

Please..Stop teasing...Don't loose that Human Touch... sad

Sorry King Fergus I had to do it. It was killing me not to be at Disney when Rick was going to be there. We will toast with a beer in your honor. awesome