Festival of the Masters - DTD 11/11 - 11/13

Login to post comments
7 posts / 0 new
Festival of the Masters - DTD 11/11 - 11/13

I saw the Festival of the Masters at Downtown Disney advertised today in Michael's newspaper ad, and was wondering if anyone has been there. This year it's November 11 - 13.

I see it's been posted about a few times in previous years, and Lizzy was asking about it last year, but not sure if anyone has actually been to it.

Bali, it sounds like you might have, so any insight?

JoAnn and Jess/Mase, let us know if you run into it when you are there.

Jess's picture

I think it was finishing up when we got down their last year and it looks like the last day for it is the day we get down there this year....But we might be going to Downtown Disney that day so if we do I will be sure to see what I can find out about it for you Smile

Lizzy_B's picture

I'm really intrigued, but since we don't spend a lot of money on Disney art, I'm not sure I could get DH to go. I'll have to see. I think I'd like to experience it.

Jess's picture

Lizzy_B wrote:
I'm really intrigued, but since we don't spend a lot of money on Disney art, I'm not sure I could get DH to go. I'll have to see. I think I'd like to experience it.

Go on the 13th so we can see you Smile

Lizzy_B's picture

I've been wondering if we'll get a chance to meet up! I'm hoping so. I'll have to check our calendar that week! I'll DM you and Mase.

JoAnn C's picture

I probably won't make it DTD during the weekend. If I do, I'll let you know.

Jess's picture

Lizzy_B wrote:
I've been wondering if we'll get a chance to meet up! I'm hoping so. I'll have to check our calendar that week! I'll DM you and Mase.

yay Smile would love to get together Smile