JanJ and KenJ's January 2014 Trip Report

Login to post comments
192 posts / 0 new

Just landed in Toronto and taxiing to the gate. It's a snowstorm here. The drive home might take a while.

JoAnn C's picture

I enjoyed following along with you and Jan on your trip.

safe travels home

Thanks everyone. We just got home now. The drive was slow but we made it okay. Still wish I was at Disney World though!

This trip report wasn't nearly as big as our last one, nor did it have as many photos. But with the weather the way it was there, I found myself leaving my camera in the room a lot. Plus, I didn't want to really take photos of the same things as last time. I think our coming trip in September will be better photo wise.

biggrin

Eeyore's picture

Enjoyed the TR! Glad you guys made it home safely!

MrHub's picture

Glad you made it home safe. We're in Rocky Mount NC at the moment. We are expected to have a storm on Monday. It was warmer in WDW today but no nicer. Our drive up here was rainy all day.

disneydoc's picture

Be safe Mr. Hub! Can't wait to hear about it. mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

JanJ's picture

mrhub wrote:
Glad you made it home safe. We're in Rocky Mount NC at the moment. We are expected to have a storm on Monday. It was warmer in WDW today but no nicer. Our drive up here was rainy all day.

Thanks Mark! Hope you and Judy had a good trip home today. We came home to about a foot of snow! It was great to meet both of you and both Ken and I are looking forward to the next time!

Mrferret's picture

Awesome trip report and great pictures awesome

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida

Thanks everyone! We enjoyed putting it together. biggrin

MrHub's picture

JanJ wrote:
mrhub wrote:

Thanks Mark! Hope you and Judy had a good trip home today. We came home to about a foot of snow! It was great to meet both of you and both Ken and I are looking forward to the next time!

Thanks Jan, made it home safe and sound, then got 8 - 10 inches of snow on Monday and Tuesday night got an ice storm. PA is getting hammered this year.

It was great meeting up with you two also! We are also looking forward to our next meet up. I got the first round of drinks! yay

mrhub wrote:
I got the first round of drinks! yay

And I'll get the second round! One of those Rye Manhattans would be nice. awesome biggrin