Kristen K's Pennies From Heaven! February 2015

Login to post comments
230 posts / 0 new
Magic Mirror's picture

Such a pretty sunset! and AWESOME time on your tail wind!~!!~!

Have a grand time!

DisneyDee27's picture

have a lovely trip!! you'll enjoy mixology. awesome

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Have a fantastic trip

disneydoc's picture

Thinking of you guys - love that Saratoga view! That place has grown on me too, but has not overtaken my AKL love yet. biggrin

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Miss Mikki's picture

Have a wonderful trip Kristen mickey

no ticker Sad

93boomer's picture

Have fun!!

Allie's picture

Have loved following along on Facebook! It looks like you're having a great time! Hoping Geordon is feeling better!

Spook's picture

Have a great cruise!

Belinda's picture

Have an amazing trip!

** BeLiNdA **

Kristen K.'s picture

We're all home, and I'm exhausted. I slept most of yesterday as our travel day Friday seemed to last forever. Give me a few days to go through photos and such, I'll start typing up a trip report. I think today will be another fairly lazy day for me getting caught back up in the forum, then back to work on Monday!

I had a great time, though we had lots of bumps in the road over the week. It was a strange trip, I'm happy to be back with my whole family, though I'm not at all happy being back home means that I'm in the frozen tundra of Illinois. I would like to go back to sea now please. I mean seriously - I had to MAKE MY OWN coffee this morning! Real life sucks. biggrin

Kris1971's picture

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

oHIo's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
We're all home, and I'm exhausted. I slept most of yesterday as our travel day Friday seemed to last forever. Give me a few days to go through photos and such, I'll start typing up a trip report. I think today will be another fairly lazy day for me getting caught back up in the forum, then back to work on Monday!

I had a great time, though we had lots of bumps in the road over the week. It was a strange trip, I'm happy to be back with my whole family, though I'm not at all happy being back home means that I'm in the frozen tundra of Illinois. I would like to go back to sea now please. I mean seriously - I had to MAKE MY OWN coffee this morning! Real life sucks. biggrin

Welcome back! Looking forward to your trip report clapping yay

Sorry about your coffe. I don't have to make it. My DH does laugh

JMed's picture

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Miss Mikki's picture

Kristen K I mean seriously - I had to MAKE MY OWN coffee this morning! Real life sucks. :biggrin:[/quote wrote:

I don't know why but that really made me laugh

rolling

no ticker Sad

Magic Mirror's picture

Glad you are back - and absolutely! Get some rest and chill out-
but you have us all intrigued to hear about this trip!~!

banana banana banana banana banana

Kristen K.'s picture

Kristen K. wrote:
Give me a few days to go through photos and such, I'll start typing up a trip report.

Wow - so that was a year and a half ago! I came home from that trip to learn that I was having some fairly serious health issues, then by the time I had recovered, I broke my ankle.

Anyhow! While I probably won't be typing up a trip report (I actually can't remember a lot about this trip) I have FINALLY gotten the photos uploaded to Flickr. So - if you'd like to see the pics from our 2015 Trip you can find them at the link below. awesome

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thedvcmom/albums/72157650894085579

Allie's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
Kristen K. wrote:
Give me a few days to go through photos and such, I'll start typing up a trip report.

Wow - so that was a year and a half ago! I came home from that trip to learn that I was having some fairly serious health issues, then by the time I had recovered, I broke my ankle.

Anyhow! While I probably won't be typing up a trip report (I actually can't remember a lot about this trip) I have FINALLY gotten the photos uploaded to Flickr. So - if you'd like to see the pics from our 2015 Trip you can find them at the link below. awesome

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thedvcmom/albums/72157650894085579

HAHA story of my life! Loved the pictures, though. Thanks for sharing! Beautiful room! I love Saratoga!

Allie's picture

Ok and I love your daughter's Peter Pan DisneyBounding. SO CUTE!

Kristen K.'s picture

Allie wrote:
Ok and I love your daughter's Peter Pan DisneyBounding. SO CUTE!

Thanks! She worked so hard on pulling it together. Meeting Peter Pan was #1 on her to do list.