Kristen's 2011 Wine & Dine!!

Login to post comments
9 posts / 0 new
DVC Mom's picture
Kristen's 2011 Wine & Dine!!

Hubby and I are headed down to WDW September 28th - October 3rd. I think that I finally have my spreadsheet of plans together and all of my ADRs set. I'm looking forward to touching base with lots of friends but I also don't want to overwhelm the Hubster. crossfingers I'd love to hear your opinions!

Wednesday 9/28
Dinner @ Citricos

Thursday 9/29
Breakfast @ Kona Cafe, on DH's request.
Lunch @ Via Napoli, which I have been trying to get to for a year.
Dinner Snack & Sip @ F&W Booths, hoping for soft opening

Friday 9/30
Breakfast @ Boma
Stop by the Be Our Guest Podcast Live Show?
Lunch Snack & Sip @ F&W Booths
Dinner @ San Angel Inn, looking forward to the new menu.

Saturday 10/1
Headed to Cheer for People at the Halloween 5K
Breakfast & Lunch Unknown Counter Service, I *think we'll be at MK but not sure.
Stop by WDW Radio 40 hour broadcast.
Dinner @ Ohana, our first time there!

Sunday 10/2
Late Breakfast 10am @ Cape May w/ Friends before Foodie Fest.
Dinner 4pm @ Liberty Tree Tavern w/ Friends before MNSSHP.
Late Night @ Pecos Bills

Monday 10/3
Breakfast @ Room Service
Lunch @ Sanaa

Lizzy_B's picture

Oh my, Kristen - that sounds wonderful! What are you most looking forward to? Can't wait to hear all about it!

DVC Mom's picture

Oh my gosh, I don't even know what I'm looking forward to the most! I think perhaps connecting with my friends that live down there that I don't get to see very often. However activity wise, I think Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party. Last year my kids went with me and DH stayed home. The entire time at MNSSHP I kept saying "Oh Dad would love this" "Oh Dad would think that was so cool!" "Oh my gosh we have to bring Dad next time!"

I am slightly worried about the busy schedule and think that I may end up in an EVC for part of the trip in the parks. I have Fibromyalgia and sometimes my body just gives out, an EVC allows me to enjoy more of the magic. Probably for sure I'll need one by the Halloween Party. I'm so excited to be going on this vacation with my husband, it's been since 2009 since I've been able to travel with him.

JustCar's picture

FANTASTIC

Cheers to you both

Oct 2009 POP
Sept 2011 POP
Oct 2013 Coronado
May 2014 AKL , Magic, AoA Girlie Trip
Oct 2014 CBR Pirate Room Girlie Trip
Nov 2014 DCL Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean, Girlie Trip, POR Royal Guest Suite, GF Concierge
August 2015 DCL Magic 7 Night Mediterranean
October 2015 DL Grand Californian, DCL Wonder Panama Canal

https://www.facebook.com/MsBubbles
https://www.facebook.com/MVTRavel

ChipnDaleFan's picture

Mmmmm Via Napoli and San Angel- have a great time!

Grovesnor offsite '93 ~ Port Orleans '94 ~ Port Orleans '95 ~ Caribbean Beach '97~ Carribbean Beach '99 ~ Caribbean Beach '00 ~ Offsite '02~ Caribbean Beach '08 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter '10 ~ Dolphin/Hilton '12-~All Star Sports '16

DVC Mom's picture

Less than two weeks until we leave and I've been adding meet & greets, changing ADRs, and generally panicking because I don't quite feel ready to go! Oh my gosh there's going to be so much to do and see, there just aren't enough hours in the day.

United changed our flight times, so now we have to leave the house at 4:45am. Hubby is not so happy about that, but there's nothing I can do. I told him that he could sleep on the plane!

Lizzy_B's picture

Oh gosh - for sure! Just get there with one eye half open and sleep all the way down...wake up refreshed and grab a Starbucks when you get off the plane. Good to go!

Bella's picture

Sooo exciting!! Your plans look awesome! Have you scoped our your F&W Booth choices yet? I always drool over the menus on the Disney Food Blog. Yum.

mickey Bella

Kristen K.'s picture

I did! I'm not sure my plan of attack will survive first contact though Smile I had a plan last year and it crumbled! I totally want to hit the new Hawaii Booth and the French Desserts are a must. Other than that I think we'll mostly wing it! There are so many meet & greets and fan events that are just getting scheduled now it's got my spreadsheet doing cartwheels! My husband and I are going to gain 5,000 pounds in 5 days!