New Game! "Have you ever..."

Login to post comments
196 posts / 0 new
Brad's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/05/2008
Posts: 4357

Bella wrote:

Have you ever.......eaten lobster at WDW?

The whole boiling alive thing makes me a bit reluctant to eat lobster.

Have you ever lost your room key?

J.P.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 12/08/2010
Posts: 438

Brad wrote:
Bella wrote:

Have you ever.......eaten lobster at WDW?

The whole boiling alive thing makes me a bit reluctant to eat lobster.

Have you ever lost your room key?

YES! Well, kind of. My husband thought I had a room key and I thought he had a room key but as it turns out, NEITHER of us had one. We left them lying around somewhere in our room as we went for a walk and a swim at our resort. So, concierge made us new ones no charge.

Have you ever . . . . . had a Character Call wishing you all the best on your special occasion? If so, did you ever get a call from a character to a phone that wasn't in your hotel room?

Lizzy_B's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/25/2010
Posts: 3246

J.P. wrote:
Have you ever . . . . . had a Character Call wishing you all the best on your special occasion? If so, did you ever get a call from a character to a phone that wasn't in your hotel room?

Yes! I have an adorable pic of DD getting a call from Goofy at the Hollywood Brown Derby! They brought the old fashioned phone and plugged it in for her, just like in the old movies. Love that one!

Have you ever...thought that those drinks weren't that strong when you were Drinking Around the World...only to stand up and find out that you were wrong???

__________________

admin's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/14/2010
Posts: 2732

Lizzy_B wrote:
J.P. wrote:
Have you ever . . . . . had a Character Call wishing you all the best on your special occasion? If so, did you ever get a call from a character to a phone that wasn't in your hotel room?

Yes! I have an adorable pic of DD getting a call from Goofy at the Hollywood Brown Derby! They brought the old fashioned phone and plugged it in for her, just like in the old movies. Love that one!

Have you ever...thought that those drinks weren't that strong when you were Drinking Around the World...only to stand up and find out that you were wrong???

Oh heavens yes!! That Mexico margarita stand gets me every time!

Have you ever... been run over by a stroller?

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Yes! Many times and I would be pushing my baby girl in her OWN stroller to boot!

Have you ever stood in line for a long time to only be turned away at the last minute due to either the ride shutting down or even it was to late?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

ATLDawg's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/06/2011
Posts: 34

Yup! A few years ago I must have waited an hour for Space Mountain and then they shut it down. Can't say that I was anywhere close to the front of the line though.

Have you ever... spent $$$ on the Mickey Mouse ears ice cream only to drop it on the hot asphalt?

dsoup's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/11/2008
Posts: 2884

ATLDawg wrote:

Have you ever... spent $$$ on the Mickey Mouse ears ice cream only to drop it on the hot asphalt?

Nope, but I've done it with several other food items. Mickey Bars get extra special care!

Have you ever ... had a candy/caramel/whatever apple at WDW?

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

dsoup wrote:
Have you ever ... had a candy/caramel/whatever apple at WDW?

Yes! This past December I finally broke down after saying for years I wanted to try a Mickey one. I got one of these!

Super-yummy. Not sure I'd pay that much again for it, but it was good and I have no regrets! Tip: ask the CM to cut it for you - he or she will quarter it and put it in a clam-shell container for easier eating and transport.

Have you ever....lost your FastPass?

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

JeffC wrote:
Have you ever....lost your FastPass?

I havent lost my FastPass... BUT... my son left his in our room accidentally and my Dad had to call us and get our credit card information so they could make a new one! lol

HAVE

YOU

EVAR

Got so wet on a water ride, you went and bought new clothes to change in?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

DonaldDork's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/23/2011
Posts: 621

Mase wrote:
JeffC wrote:
Have you ever....lost your FastPass?

I havent lost my FastPass... BUT... my son left his in our room accidentally and my Dad had to call us and get our credit card information so they could make a new one! lol

HAVE

YOU

EVAR

Got so wet on a water ride, you went and bought new clothes to change in?

wait.. what? You have to give credit card info for fast passes?

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

If it was put on a credit card... they were able to go back and pull it up.

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

DonaldDork's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/23/2011
Posts: 621

Mase wrote:
If it was put on a credit card... they were able to go back and pull it up.

ummmm... a fast pass? or do you mean the park ticket on your room key card? you're confusing meeeeeeee!!
are fast passes different at WDW from what they are at DLand?? confused

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

I'm confused as well Smile I'm talking Fastpass to a ride. Not sure where the credit card tie-in comes in.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE! Es'plain please.

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4656

I am thinking maybe he had fast pass on his mind and meant ADR's????? Maybe! or vice versa.

__________________

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

Correction for my silly husband.....He thought you meant ticket to the park....not fast pass

__________________

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Yeah.... VERY long weekend...

And yes... I have in the past lost my fast pass, and the guy who was manning it actually let me through!

Sooooooooooooooo anyways....................

Quote:
HAVE
YOU
EVAR
Got so wet on a water ride, you went and bought new clothes to change in?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

cdub's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/20/2008
Posts: 3220

Mase wrote:
Yeah.... VERY long weekend...

And yes... I have in the past lost my fast pass, and the guy who was manning it actually let me through!

Sooooooooooooooo anyways....................

Quote:
HAVE
YOU
EVAR
Got so wet on a water ride, you went and bought new clothes to change in?

We've thought about it, but never done it. We've also brought stuff to change into and I've also taken off my socks and put them in the plastic bag on Kali River Rapids. Wet socks are the worst.

Have you ever been stuck on a ride for more than a minute or so?

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

cdub wrote:

We've thought about it, but never done it. We've also brought stuff to change into and I've also taken off my socks and put them in the plastic bag on Kali River Rapids. Wet socks are the worst.

Have you ever been stuck on a ride for more than a minute or so?

Usually id wait a couple before going again... but have to do this one.

Last November my son went on the Haunted Mansion for the first time. It was a couple years in the making and we finally got him on it. We get close to entering the graveyard area and were heading down backwards, and BAM! THE RIDE STOPPED! The anxiety in me was going nuts because I was worried about him being to scared! So I had to keep talking about the ride and how things were made to keep him ok. He ended up being good. Then it got going and stopped in front of a grave with one of the heads popping out. Luckily... it never popped up!

So yeah... stopping ended up helping him out with the ride in the end I think.

HaVe YuO eVeR....

seen someone you actually knew at Disney the same time you were there?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Bella's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/11/2010
Posts: 3886

Mase wrote:

seen someone you actually knew at Disney the same time you were there?

Lol, we had a thread about this a few months ago (long before y'all joined) and yes I have! I saw a sorority sister there. I wasn't sure it was her until I walked outside and texted her "Are you in Disney" and she said yes..haha that was fun.

Have you ever thrown up at Disney because you ate too much? Lol.

__________________

mickey Bella


DonaldDork's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/23/2011
Posts: 621

Bella wrote:

Have you ever thrown up at Disney because you ate too much? Lol.

ummm.. I've never "thrown up" but.. I uh.. well.. see my body evacuates a different way when I am way too full.. and yes that's happened but I was at the room! (thank God) lol

HAVE YOU EVERRRRRRRRR...
corrected or reprimanded someone else's child that was misbehaving when their parents werent around?

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

Bella wrote:
Have you ever thrown up at Disney because you ate too much? Lol.

That's a good (and gross!) one Bella....hahahahahaha!

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

DonaldDork wrote:
HAVE YOU EVERRRRRRRRR...
corrected or reprimanded someone else's child that was misbehaving when their parents werent around?

Not exactly, but I have been known to stare down an unruly one when the parent wasn't looking, and then when the parent looks, stare them down as well. Bt only in extreme cases - I've rarely seen anyone truly horrible. Maybe I've just been lucky! Or maybe I ease up because I am in the happiest place on Earth!

Have you ever....dropped your camera or video recorder and busted it during a trip?

caitiesus's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/11/2009
Posts: 682

JeffC wrote:

Have you ever....dropped your camera or video recorder and busted it during a trip?

Well, it didn't drop...but on our first trip Jason but the water bottle back in my bag with the cap not screwed on tightly. And my camera was completely broken.

We had a huge fight about that one...it was a really good camera and I was very very angry.

Have you ever...gotten lost in Disney and have to ask a cast member for directions (or to help you find your loved ones)?

caitiesus's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/11/2009
Posts: 682

JeffC wrote:

Have you ever....dropped your camera or video recorder and busted it during a trip?

Well, it didn't drop...but on our first trip Jason but the water bottle back in my bag with the cap not screwed on tightly. And my camera was completely broken.

We had a huge fight about that one...it was a really good camera and I was very very angry.

Have you ever...gotten lost in Disney and have to ask a cast member for directions (or to help you find your loved ones)?

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Never got lost in Disney. I always have a map, or now my phone with GPS... so for me its never been an issue.

H A V E

Y O U

E V E R

. . . . . .

Gotten real sick (as in flu, cold) when at Disney and tried to make the best of it?

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

J.P.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 12/08/2010
Posts: 438

Mase wrote:

H A V E Y O U E V E R. . . . . .

Gotten real sick (as in flu, cold) when at Disney and tried to make the best of it?

Yes indeed! My last trip, both my husband and I got a cold. We bought overpriced decongestant from the gift shop and fought our way through it. We had a couple days of feeling miserable, but if there is any place in the world I would chose to be miserable in, it would be at Walt Disney World.

HAVE YOU EVER. . . .
cried happy tears at something in the parks (ie. upon seeing Cinderella Castle or your favourite character?)

Bella's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/11/2010
Posts: 3886

Mase wrote:

. . . . . .

Gotten real sick (as in flu, cold) when at Disney and tried to make the best of it?

Not me..but Dave had the stomach virus when during the first trip that we had the dining plan. He had been looking forward to all that eating for MONTHS and then he barely ate a thing the entire trip. I felt so bad for him.

Have you ever.......heard a parent say something totally inappropriate to their child at Disney..

(I have a story on this one. I heard a mother tell her 4 year old that she "begged her father to take this trip for you & your chemical imbalance isn't going to ruin it for everyone"

__________________

mickey Bella


J.P.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 12/08/2010
Posts: 438

Oops! Bella and I were answering Mase at the same time! Well, I suppose the next person can answer both questions.

bali's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/20/2008
Posts: 3444

I'm going to answer J.P.'s question, because I haven't HEARD any parent say anything inappropriate to a kid.

SO, J.P., YES, I've cried happy tears when I surprised my mom with an Illuminations Cruise!

HAVE YOU EVER...

Ridden a ride more than 3 times in a row without getting off the ride?

__________________


May 2008 CSR mickey

JustCar's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/24/2010
Posts: 1042

Yepperoo, the girl at Kali fell in love with my nephew so we rode 5 times, made his day.

Have you ever done the Monorail Crawl

__________________

Oct 2009 POP
Sept 2011 POP
Oct 2013 Coronado
May 2014 AKL , Magic, AoA Girlie Trip
Oct 2014 CBR Pirate Room Girlie Trip
Nov 2014 DCL Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean, Girlie Trip, POR Royal Guest Suite, GF Concierge
August 2015 DCL Magic 7 Night Mediterranean
October 2015 DL Grand Californian, DCL Wonder Panama Canal

https://www.facebook.com/MsBubbles
https://www.facebook.com/MVTRavel