November 2017 Trip overlap chart.

Login to post comments
14 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
November 2017 Trip overlap chart.

To all new members: Please enter your vacation dates in the Who's Going to Walt Disney World (or Disneyland) in ***2017*** thread or you will not be on these charts. Thank you.

Also I made a new Who's Going to Walt Disney World (or Disneyland) ***2018*** thread too.

Allie's picture

JoAnn, Spook, and lolastardust: we still need to figure out a place to meet up!

Allie's picture

I think Jon and I are going to be sneaking into Epcot early evening on the 9th after we upgrade to APs at International Gateway...

Allie's picture

Allie wrote:
JoAnn, Spook, and lolastardust: we still need to figure out a place to meet up!

And of course Nikkimouse, jhugo, and DisneyLove too if you're interested! mickey

Spook's picture

Allie wrote:
I think Jon and I are going to be sneaking into Epcot early evening on the 9th after we upgrade to APs at International Gateway...

We have MVMCP on the 9th Puzzled

Allie's picture

Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

Bummer! And you leave the next day! Are you going to be in the parks on the 10th at all?

Spook's picture

Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

Bummer! And you leave the next day! Are you going to be in the parks on the 10th at all?

No we have a morning flight sad

JoAnn C's picture

Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

Allie - what time do you get in on the 9th? Maybe we can meet before Spook goes to the party?

Allie's picture

Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

Wah wah! Looks like I'm going to just miss you again! waiting

JoAnn C wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

Allie - what time do you get in on the 9th? Maybe we can meet before Spook goes to the party?

I likely won't make it into Epcot until around 6:30 or so. Sad If anyone else is available that evening, we would love to meet up!

Spook's picture

Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

JoAnn C wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

I likely won't make it into Epcot until around 6:30 or so. Sad If anyone else is available that evening, we would love to meet up!

I'm looking into the cost of changing to a Saturday flight. I REALLY want to see Jingle Bell Jingle Bam but it starts the 9th so we can't go sad

JoAnn C's picture

Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

JoAnn C wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

I'm looking into the cost of changing to a Saturday flight. I REALLY want to see Jingle Bell Jingle Bam but it starts the 9th so we can't go sad

Allie - I'll be able to meet on the 9th. I decided not to do the Christmas party this year.
Spook - I was just reading about the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam. I may have to do this on the 10th.

JoAnn C's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

JoAnn C wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

Allie - I'll be able to meet on the 9th. I decided not to do the Christmas party this year.
Spook - I was just reading about the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam. I may have to do this on the 10th.

Oops... my finger slipped and I just booked the dessert party for 11/10. lol

Spook's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

JoAnn C wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

AHHHH I'm so jealous! I wish they would have announced it earlier sad

Allie's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

JoAnn C wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:
Spook wrote:
Allie wrote:

I thought about doing this too but our dinner reservation conflicted! I've marked the 9th on my schedule for a meetup! clapping