October 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

Login to post comments
152 posts / 0 new
Jessi5989's picture

just go ahead an color me in for every day of Food & Wine! I work day shift, so I get off around 5 everyday and I'll probably be going quite a bit. So if anyone wants to meet up let me know!

DisneyDee27's picture

I'm easy peasy for the 24th name it...I'm going to try and do rope drop and ride TSM a couple of times. Then ToT, RnR and STs after that all else is gravy. Pick a time for beverages or even a ride meet up. I'm totally open.
@Jess, I'll be looking for you on ST awesome

We can do an after 5 meet at the F & W anytime on the 22nd we'll be in epcot all day (ADR at LeCellier at 6 then illuminations). I think we have a couple people doing MNSSHP on the 23rd right?
Yay!

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

crazycatperson's picture

Would meeting at the 50s bar half an hour or so before your ADR on the 24th be okay? (Robyn, okay with you?)

We'll be strolling around World Showcase the 22nd. Once the F&W Fest booths and menus have been announced, we could pick a booth with interesting food and/or drink and meet there any time you like. (Anyone else interested?)

Mase's picture

Looks like October is the month to go... guess Hub and I will have to make up for only us and Scrappy and Jess.... make it like theres 1,000 of us! Idk... I'm high on Starbucks right now... lol

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

MrHub's picture

Ha ha! a little too much caffeine ? I think this is good having one thread for each month for people to try and set up meet-ups. Looks like it is working out well.

Mase's picture

mrhub wrote:
Ha ha! a little too much caffeine ? I think this is good having one thread for each month for people to try and set up meet-ups. Looks like it is working out well.

Of course man... this is a great idea awesome

And I don't know if its the double shot... or the sugar from the frap? Or both?

- 2013 Trip Report!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Vettelover's picture

Mase wrote:
mrhub wrote:

I vote for both, definitely!

Mase's picture

Vettelover wrote:
Mase wrote:
mrhub wrote:

I vote for both, definitely!

Yeah.... agreed because I'm coming down hard off of it right now... lol

- 2013 Trip Report!

DisneyDee27's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Would meeting at the 50s bar half an hour or so before your ADR on the 24th be okay? (Robyn, okay with you?)

We'll be strolling around World Showcase the 22nd. Once the F&W Fest booths and menus have been announced, we could pick a booth with interesting food and/or drink and meet there any time you like. (Anyone else interested?)

I've put it into my phone and I'll be there with my Winnie the Pooh ears on! Yay meet ups clapping
Dee

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

DisneyDee27's picture

I wish I was a coffee drinker...mase is having a great coffee buzz lol laugh
Dee

crazycatperson's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:

I've put it into my phone and I'll be there with my Winnie the Pooh ears on! Yay meet ups clapping
Dee

And I've put it on my park schedule. Robyn? Anyone else up for meeting at the 50s bar around 1:00?

RobynPrincess's picture

Sorry I've been in DLP Smile we are doing lunch with an imagineer so not sure what time that finishes, what time are you meeting?

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

RobynPrincess's picture

Oops just seen you're meeting at 1, we will still be at lunch then Sad might be able to make the 22nd thoug, will go have a look now

Edit: can't make the 22nd, we're at discovery cove then Sad

Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite

crazycatperson's picture

Dee, Robyn, is there another time on Wednesday the 24th that would suit everyone?

DisneyDee27's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Dee, Robyn, is there another time on Wednesday the 24th that would suit everyone?

I'm open all day. I am going to DHS, that day so I'm open all day until my lunch time. Then anytime until my dinner ressies at Kouzzina.
Dee

RobynPrincess's picture

The only thing we have planned that day is the lunch Smile

Watson's go West May 15

Mase's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Dee

Ok... its now the 9th, and I think I'm good now. Got my barrings together, and think I can get through the day finally now.

- 2013 Trip Report!

crazycatperson's picture

Wanna meet for drinks sometime mid-afternoon or later? Our lunch ADR is at 2:10, so 3:30ish or later should be okay.

Or we could spend 90 minutes hanging out in the standby line at Toy Story Mania.

RobynPrincess's picture

Im good for drinks in the afternoon Laughing out loud

Watson's go West May 15

disneydoc's picture

I wanna be down there for the F&W festival! After summer, I can't cobble together enough school vacation time to get back till November (sigh). However, I am very grateful for the number of times I have been able to get there this summer (3!!!!)

So I will enjoy the F&W through you all, and that perfect October weather.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

RobynPrincess's picture

Along with meeting up in HS we would love to meet up anytime for a drink with other Disney lovers Smile

Our plans are as follows....

5th MK in the morning and evening for MNSSHP
6th AK
7th EPCOT in the evening for F&W
8th HS
9th AK
10th EPCOT in the afternoon and evening for F&W
15th MK all day
18th will be in EPCOT but not a good day to meet up really as will be there with all the family!
24th HS (planning to meet up on this day in the afternoon Smile )

Those are all our Disney days if anyone has a plan that will see them in the same park as us please and would like to meet for a drink let us know Smile Smile

Watson's go West May 15

crazycatperson's picture

RobynPrincess wrote:

Dee? Can we revise our plans to include Robyn? She can't make 1:00-ish. If not, let us know. I can always meet you at 1:00 and her at 3:00 or 4:00.

RobynPrincess's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:

Dee? Can we revise our plans to include Robyn? She can't make 1:00-ish. If not, let us know. I can always meet you at 1:00 and her at 3:00 or 4:00.

Pleeeeeeeeaaaase dee Smile Laughing out loud

Watson's go West May 15

DisneyDee27's picture

Mase wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
Dee

Ok... its now the 9th, and I think I'm good now. Got my barrings together, and think I can get through the day finally now.

rolling rolling rolling

crazycatperson wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:

Of course we can, sorry for the delay. I had a busy day at work. You name it and I'll be there! awesome biggrin yay

crazycatperson's picture

Yay Dee and Robyn!

Our 50s reservation is at 2:10. I'll need to work in enough time in case the restaurant is running late. So probably 3:30 or later would work. What time and where?

crazycatperson's picture

Jessi5989 wrote:
just go ahead an color me in for every day of Food & Wine! I work day shift, so I get off around 5 everyday and I'll probably be going quite a bit. So if anyone wants to meet up let me know!

Jessi, we'll be doing Epcot all day Sunday the 21st and Monday the 22nd. And should be among the festival booths in the evening. Work for you?

We would love a meet up. I haven't invited myself because you all are on vacation and we will be done with vacation and back to work, which severely limits our Disney time mad We are only available weekends or possibly Fri. nights, after 6 or so. We certainly don't expect everyone to work around us, but Sunday above would work for us. If only you all were here now, we can go ANYTIME! But, it's hot and been really rainy, October is definitely my favorite month here, so I don't blame you.
It would be great to work something out, but don't work around us. If we're able we'll be there!

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

crazycatperson's picture

Julie, Sunday the 21st? If you can make it we'll be there. Maybe with Jessi?

Jessi5989's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Jessi5989 wrote:

Jessi, we'll be doing Epcot all day Sunday the 21st and Monday the 22nd. And should be among the festival booths in the evening. Work for you?

crazycatperson wrote:
Julie, Sunday the 21st? If you can make it we'll be there. Maybe with Jessi?

Yes! I would love to meet up with you guys!

salejune's picture

Awesome MrHub! can't wait to see the chart for December!