October 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

Login to post comments
152 posts / 0 new
DisneyDee27's picture

I had a great trip! It was lovely meeting you ladies and gents. Sorry we missed those that couldn't meet up...we'll do it again soon. yay Jan and Dan I swear I wasn't stalking you biggrin biggrin I think we saw each other nearly every day. Robyn I loved hearing of your adventures. You and Symon are great and your mum and dad too awesome
Kristen and Becks, it was lovely meeting you both and your gentlemen too. I love that Eric recognized me during the SotMK game. I hope he got better mickey

I was sad to leave WDW yesterday sad my friends had a great trip and have caught the Disney bug, they are already trying to figure out how soon they can get back. awesome

I have become addicted to the SotMK game and will happily trade cards. I ended up buying 12 of the board games and have a significant amount of spell cards to trade if anyone is interested. Wink

I have another countdown going...46 days until I return woohoo! awesome I'm mentally preparing for the LM section at AoA (i love the pic Kristen) and then my cruise on the Fantasy...
Hooray!!

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.