OoooooOoOOoo! A few new adds for MNSSHP 2018!

Login to post comments
8 posts / 0 new
OoooooOoOOoo! A few new adds for MNSSHP 2018!

I've read that WDW is adding a few new exciting things to this year's Halloween party! I was on the fence about going I this year but this may have pushed me over the fence....like I needed much pushing...I already was floating the benefits of our passholder ticket discount! Haha. Here's what is new:

- The Mad Tea Party will take you for a colorful ride as new lighting and effects give a new spin on the night.

- On Pirates of the Caribbean, new pirates invade the experience, interacting with sailing guests who will join the search for "Gunpowder Pete." Gives me extra reason to wear my Pirate ears! And maybe get an eye patch.

- On Space Mountain, explorers will hurtle through deep space as a new soundtrack and special effects transform the adventure. I may just have to check this one out!!

- Storybook Circus welcomes the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam, a dance party featuring some of your favorite Disney Junior Characters, including Doc McStuffins.

Anyone have plans yet or bought tickets?

Spook's picture

We can't go. Therefore, you must go so I can live vicariously through you biggrin

Spook wrote:
We can't go. Therefore, you must go so I can live vicariously through you biggrin

Taking one for the team is what I am all about....this one's for you, Spook! stars yeah stars

Spook's picture

JeffC wrote:
Spook wrote:

Taking one for the team is what I am all about....this one's for you, Spook! stars yeah stars

I knew I could count on you! Go Team Enablers yay

Kristen K.'s picture

JeffC wrote:
I've read that WDW is adding a few new exciting things to this year's Halloween party! I was on the fence about going I this year but this may have pushed me over the fence....like I needed much pushing...I already was floating the benefits of our passholder ticket discount! Haha. Here's what is new:

- The Mad Tea Party will take you for a colorful ride as new lighting and effects give a new spin on the night.

- On Pirates of the Caribbean, new pirates invade the experience, interacting with sailing guests who will join the search for "Gunpowder Pete." Gives me extra reason to wear my Pirate ears! And maybe get an eye patch.

- On Space Mountain, explorers will hurtle through deep space as a new soundtrack and special effects transform the adventure. I may just have to check this one out!!

- Storybook Circus welcomes the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam, a dance party featuring some of your favorite Disney Junior Characters, including Doc McStuffins.

Anyone have plans yet or bought tickets?

Awwwww Damn, we were going to skip it because the ticket prices have gotten so high. Now I want to go! Interactive pirates!??!? eek

Kristen K. wrote:
Awwwww Damn, we were going to skip it because the ticket prices have gotten so high. Now I want to go! Interactive pirates!??!? eek

Now you *have* to go!

I hadn't planned on it until Joe pointed this out, so it's really his own fault.

I didn't recall the sliding scale for prices as Halloween got closer the last time we went, but I remember it was expensive. Seems like with an earlier party and the AP discount it was less this year than we paid in other years.

Allie's picture

We were already planning on going but now I'm extra excited! The interactive pirates sound so fun! clapping

Kristen K.'s picture

JeffC wrote:
Kristen K. wrote:

Now you *have* to go!

Tori is trying to convince me that we don't need to buy tickets just to see interactive pirates. I'm not so sure.