Scrappy & Mrhub's Pre trip report Nov 2012

Login to post comments
80 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
Scrappy & Mrhub's Pre trip report Nov 2012

Okay 23 days and counting! Wooo Hoo!

Just set up my Web streaming channels and put links in my Signature for all those that like to watch my web cams while we are at WDW. Our first night we will be staying in the Contemporary with a Magic Kingdom View, so hopefully I can get a good view of the MK and the fireworks. Second day we are switching to the Poly for the remainder of our stay, MK view also and hopefully we get the room request I asked for and that will have a great view of Seven Seas Lagoon, Grand Floridian, Poly beach and boat dock and the Contemporary. For those members that have just joined recently, you can go to the channels now and check out some of my past video streams. There are 3 stationary camera channels broadcasting from our balcony and one channel for Mobile streaming while I'm in the parks or walking around the resorts or where ever we are.

Kris1971's picture

yay yay yay Can't wait to watch the new ones! 23 days WOO HOO! yay yay yay

Mase's picture

Cant wait man! Are we meeting up? We havent really talked about it at all...?

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

MrHub's picture

Sure at some point! I just haven't had enough hours in the day lately, like most of us, to go through our schedule to see when we are free.

Allie's picture

Wohoo! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Contemporary!

MrHub's picture

Allie wrote:
Wohoo! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Contemporary!

Yeah we have never stayed there before, so it should be interesting, but our aloha will always be the Poly!

stars
yay yay
clapping clapping clapping

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Kris1971's picture

I hope your room is as wonderful as ours was. We were on the 11th floor with a beautiful view of the Magic Kingdom. Watching the fireworks from our balcony after a wonderful dinner at the California Grill was my favorite memory of that trip!

JoAnn C's picture

clapping yay mickey clapping yay

Vettelover's picture

We will be watching, you can count on that. waiting mickey

I set myself up with dual monitors at work just for this!!!!!

Magic Mirror's picture

So exciting! But first i have to back track and watch your previous ones awesome

Jess's picture

yay yay yay yay What will be so funny about watching your web cams this time around is that we will be just a couple of miles away Smile

And can't wait for our meet up

twilightsparrow's picture

Yay Mr. Hub!....you'll be arriving when we're coming back so I can get over not being at Disney slowly by watching your feeds Smile

AKV-Kidani 8/2013 ~ PORS 11/2012 ~ CBR 11/2010 ~ CBR 5/2010

OUR DVC HOME: SSR

MrHub's picture

Okay, so I'm a day late , but it's time to do the "Teen days" Happy Dance!

Kris1971's picture

yay yay yay cool cool yay yay yay

Allie's picture

clapping yay clapping clapping clapping yay clapping

disneydoc's picture

Yeah, baby....work it. yay

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

MrHub's picture

Okay, this is discouraging, 17 days out and NO MICKEY MAIL!

Oh that is not right. I think you need some pixie dust sent your way Mrhub. stars

Jess's picture

mrhub wrote:

We haven't gotten ours either Sad

angels444's picture

I got mine the 29th. eek
mickey muchlove crossfingers

At 17 days I would be calling demanding my Mickey Mail but that is just me. I am a type A and leave nothing to chance. Maybe yours is different because you are DVC and I am not?

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

JoAnn C's picture

Jess wrote:
mrhub wrote:

I hope you get your Mickey Mail soon.

crossfingers

Magic Mirror's picture

More pixie dust for you both
stars stars

Jess's picture

Actually asked my father in law today about our magical express tags and he said he's had them for a month and a half....oooops...and we got mickey mail today...this is what 3000 dollars looks...lol

The problem we ran into though which will didn't see this when he bought them....We bought one for my mom to....and on the stuff we got in the mail today it said that everyone has to live in the same household....So tomorrow I will be calling Disney and see what we have to do....Hopefully this goes well

Mase's picture

Jess wrote:
mrhub wrote:

Yeah we have. Got it about 2 weeks ago. Dad ordered more and should either have them now or soon.

- 2013 Trip Report!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Mase's picture

Jess wrote:
Actually asked my father in law today about our magical express tags and he said he's had them for a month and a half....oooops...and we got mickey mail today...this is what 3000 dollars looks...lol

The problem we ran into though which will didn't see this when he bought them....We bought one for my mom to....and on the stuff we got in the mail today it said that everyone has to live in the same household....So tomorrow I will be calling Disney and see what we have to do....Hopefully this goes well

Yup.... you need to talk to me more it seems like...

- 2013 Trip Report!

MrHub's picture

Jess wrote:

Yeah she will have to show ID that she lives at the residence where the DVC owner lives, or I don't think they will honor her annual pass with the DVC discount. I says that right on the web page. If she lives with you, it's no problem. Good luck! This is from the Allears.net page about annual passes.

PreviewAttachmentSize
11.jpg
11.jpg45.46 KB
1.jpg
1.jpg21.04 KB

Jess wrote:

crossfingers crossfingers Good luck.

MrHub's picture

Scrappy did our Mousekeeping envelopes tonight.

PreviewAttachmentSize
mickey_mousekeeping_envelopes.jpg
mickey_mousekeeping_envelopes.jpg487.2 KB
disneydoc's picture

Wow, that's a lot of envelopes. You are not there for that many nights, are you? And SO colorfully Fallish. Love it. The bar is raised. Where did you guys find those stickers?

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker