September 2016 meet up chart.

Login to post comments
6 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
September 2016 meet up chart.

To all new members: Please enter your vacation dates in the Who's Going to Walt Disney World (or Disneyland) in ***2016*** thread or you will not be on these charts. Thank you.

Also I made a new 2017 Who's going to Walt Disney World or Disneyland thread too.

PreviewAttachmentSize
9_-_september_2016_trip_overlaps.pdf267.51 KB
Kristen K.'s picture

Hey danijrod - what are your plans on the 22nd? Do you know which Park you plan on being at that day? Becks and I are in Animal Kingdom that evening.

danijrod's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
Hey danijrod - what are your plans on the 22nd? Do you know which Park you plan on being at that day? Becks and I are in Animal Kingdom that evening.

Hi Kristen, we dont land till the afternoon so we aren't having a park that day sad we are thinking of maybe popping to Disney Springs to get our $200 gift card if we feel up to it.

Cap'nRon's picture

I see we are there when you are danijrod, if you would like to meet. We are staying at POR.

Posted this before seeing your other post. Have fun.

Kristen K.'s picture

danijrod wrote:
Kristen K. wrote:

Hi Kristen, we dont land till the afternoon so we aren't having a park that day sad we are thinking of maybe popping to Disney Springs to get our $200 gift card if we feel up to it.

Aww bummer....

danijrod's picture

Cap'nRon wrote:
I see we are there when you are danijrod, if you would like to meet. We are staying at POR.

Posted this before seeing your other post. Have fun.

Thanks Cap'nRon hope you have a lovely time Smile