Spook's November Pre Trip Report 2012

Login to post comments
7 posts / 0 new
Spook's picture
Spook's November Pre Trip Report 2012

I still have 119 days left before our honeymoon trip but i'm starting to get more excited for that than the actual wedding (ok maybe not quite but close!). We were originally going to stay at Coronado Springs but we decided to switch due to the fall free dining. We had already booked and paid in full without the dining plan so when i heard they were offering free ones during our stay i called to see if we could add it. Well it turns out that they were out of them for CS but we could switch to Port Orleans Riverside and get it (and that resort is a bit cheaper). So now we are staying at Riverside with free dining AND we get $56 back awesome
This will be the first time we've had the standard dining plan (we've used the Quick Service plan a couple times in the past). It is also the first time we've made ADR's eek The only table service places i've been to are Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex so it was really exciting making ADR's at some new places. Here is what we have planned for the trip so far:

Day 1- Check in, head to Wide World of Sports to pick up race packet for 5K, check out the resort and have Pizza Delivered to the room.
Day 2- 5K at AK, lunch at Rainforest Cafe (AK), max out by the pool then dinner at Garden Grill (yay characters muchlove )
Day 3- HS day with lunch at 50's Prime and quick service for supper (probably Pizza Planet or Backlot Express)
Day 4- Blizzard Beach for the day then MVMCP at night, both with quick service
Day 5- Epcot day and checking out the Boardwalk for the first time. there are too many places I want to eat there such as Boardwalk Bakery, Pizza Window and Beaches and Cream
Day 6- AK with lunch at Tusker House then heading to DTD for shopping and supper at T-Rex
Day 7- MK with lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Day 8- checkout sad then one last visit to MK before we have to go home

petriedish's picture

Wow...free dining and money back, that's Awesomesauce! Are you planning on any adr's in Epcot?

Spook's picture

petriedish wrote:
Wow...free dining and money back, that's Awesomesauce! Are you planning on any adr's in Epcot?

Our only ADR at Epcot is at the Garden Grill. It's my first character dining experience yay
There are just too many places to choose from mickey

dontthrowsand's picture

Looks good!!
Have an awesome time. I can't wait to check out POR and POFQ. I am going one afternoon just to go take pictures.

JoAnn C's picture

Sounds like a great plan

ChipnDaleFan's picture

Sounds like an awesome plan! Can't wait to hear more updates and then finally hear the TR when the time comes! You must be so excited! yay

Grovesnor offsite '93 ~ Port Orleans '94 ~ Port Orleans '95 ~ Caribbean Beach '97~ Carribbean Beach '99 ~ Caribbean Beach '00 ~ Offsite '02~ Caribbean Beach '08 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter '10 ~ Dolphin/Hilton '12-~All Star Sports '16

Allie's picture

Wohoo for free dining AND money back! yay What a great deal! Sounds like you and your new spouse will have an awesome time!