Three new Disney Vacation Club Adventures by Disney Trips announced for 2013!

Login to post comments
5 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Three new Disney Vacation Club Adventures by Disney Trips announced for 2013!

Check out the DVC Member Website for more details on these special member adventures! http://dvcmember.com

Disney Vacation Club(r) is thrilled to announce that our friends at Adventures by Disney will once again be offering Member versions of some of their most popular guided vacation adventures! Carefully curated to showcase the splendor of the destination, each of these scheduled Member journeys is sure to be a trip of a lifetime"and promises to create memories as only Disney can!

During your travels, you and your guests will share in unique experiences only available to a privileged few. Space is limited, so be sure to act soon.Remember, banking and borrowing points can be a great way to try a vacation adventure you've never experienced before!

Cowboys and Canyons " an 8-day, 7-night journey through Arizona and Utah, departing June 5, 2013. Families will veer off the beaten path at the Grand Canyon, climb aboard an off-road vehicle for an excursion in Monument Valley, raft down the Colorado River and step into the surreal landscape of Arches National Park. Member extras on this vacation include:

• Guided Fossil Walk " hike in the Grand Canyon with local expert and discover fossilized wonders beneath your feet!
  • Visit to historic Kolb Studio in the Grand Canyon " featuring breathtaking artwork illustrating the inspirational power of the local landscape.
  • A personalized cowboy hat will make your family feel like real cowboys (and girls)!

Quest for the West " 7-day, 6-night trip departing June 17, 2013 and taking Members to Jackson Hole, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park and Brooks Lake Lodge. Families will learn to ride, raft, fish and rope like true wranglers. And they'll do it against the backdrop of some of the west's most magnificent landscapes. Special touches added for this Member trip include:

• Jackson Hole Aerial Tram " the 15-minute tram ride will take you up 4,139 vertical feet to provide an unrivaled 360 degree view of Jackson Hole, Snake River Valley and Grand Teton National Park.
  • "What Makes a Horse a Horse" Demonstration " at Brooks Lake Lodge, you'll learn how horses are trained and measured, what they eat and how to saddle"plus, you'll receive a special "good luck" keepsake.
Cities of Knights and Lights " an 8-day, 7-night adventure through London, Paris and the English countryside, departing July 12, 2013. This experience delivers the color, culture and cuisine that define these celebrated destinations. Families will experience it all, from Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and beyond! Extra magic touches for this Member trip include:
  • London Eye Champagne Experience " a toast to memories of a lifetime aboard a private car on the London Eye!
  • Crepe Experience " enjoy an authentic Parisian crepe prepared in the shadow of the famed Eiffel Tower.
  • Caricature Portrait experience " during our Farewell Event at LaDuree Restaurant, a caricature artist will capture your portrait"which you can take home"for a special memento of your adventure in Paris.

Mase's picture

I think the Cities of Knights and Lights would be a lot of fun to do. Not much for the other 2. Love cowboys... but dont wanna play as one... lol

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Kristen K.'s picture

I would happily go on any of them, LoL... if I won one or got a ticket on a press tour. The point cost is CRAZY though! We only have 185 a year, and that doesn't even cover one person for any of the Adventures trips. I'd have to use three years worth of points for just two people to go on one trip. I so want to be an Adventures by Disney Traveler but we just don't have that kind of money.

I agree with you Kristen (I am not a DVC member). The trips with Adventures by Disney sound wonderful but they are cost prohibitive. The only trip that I could possibly afford would be the one to Disneyland. Oh well I wish I had a rich uncle - oh that's right I ran out of rich uncles. laugh

Mase's picture

Oh... if I was given any of these as a free trip... oh id go. But point and cost wise... I think ill pass... lol

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]