Tweet Your Kudos! Employee Recognition In 140 Characters

Login to post comments
8 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Tweet Your Kudos! Employee Recognition In 140 Characters

Did you know that there is a quick and easy way to reward excellent service from cast members? When you have those magical moments that are made just a little extra special by great customer service you can tweet out your compliments to @WDWToday. Of course you do need to have a Twitter account in order to participate, but it will save you a trip to Guest Services later in the day.

Just Tweet @WDWToday and use #CastCompliment to give kudos to those Disney Cast Members that provide excellent service to you.

https://disneyinstitute.com/blog/2017/04/creative-employee-recognition-making-a-big-impact-in-140-characters-or-less

PreviewAttachmentSize
04.20.17_blogimage3.jpg
04.20.17_blogimage3.jpg207.54 KB
Allie's picture

This is the first thing that has actually tempted me to get a twitter handle. I love this.

Kristen K.'s picture

I have one, I just rarely use it any more. This however seems right up my alley.

MrHub's picture

Also @DisneylandToday for Disneyland cast members.

JoAnn C's picture

what a great idea. I guess I have to remember my Twitter ID

jtownpluto's picture

I have no idea how twitter works, but I may try it for this.

oHIo's picture

jtownpluto wrote:
I have no idea how twitter works, but I may try it for this.

Yup me too! We had an amazing CM at guest relations who thoroughly explained DAS to my daughter and me. He also provided a tag for stroller as wheel chair. By the time he was done Carrie was in tears with gratitude and I gave him a big hug. Nathaniel from CT went above and beyond!

muchlove muchlove muchlove

jtownpluto's picture

Nathaniel sounds fantastic, oHIo. I think the CM's are a huge factor in my love for Disney World. I feel like I never have to worry about any problem that may pop up- a CM will always help. I wish I had that luxury at home!