Updated for this year! Blondie Goes to Golf Camp 2017!!!

Login to post comments
69 posts / 0 new
JoAnn C's picture

JMed wrote:
I am REALLY excited about checking out Pandora. I have a couple days set just for AK, I am calling in sick on my FP day so I can make sure I get Fastpasses for the rides! LOL I hope the crowds have dropped a smidge by the time we go. crossfingers crossfingers crossfingers crossfingers

I'll post more plans as they come.

I may have to go in late to work because I "have an appointment" on my FP day for my November trip if it falls during the week.

JMed's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
JMed wrote:
I am REALLY excited about checking out Pandora. I have a couple days set just for AK, I am calling in sick on my FP day so I can make sure I get Fastpasses for the rides! LOL I hope the crowds have dropped a smidge by the time we go. crossfingers crossfingers crossfingers crossfingers

I'll post more plans as they come.

I may have to go in late to work because I "have an appointment" on my FP day for my November trip if it falls during the week.

Already working on that! Mine falls on a Wednesday. Disney Fastpass selections are WAAAAAAAY more important!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

crazycatperson's picture

You'll love the Turf Club. And you know there's a golf course right there at Saratoga Springs, right? Very convenient for your golfing family members.

JMed's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
You'll love the Turf Club. And you know there's a golf course right there at Saratoga Springs, right? Very convenient for your golfing family members.

Yeah! Joe has played all the Disney courses and usually goes off property to play when we go down. I'm guessing Blondie will be at Oak Trail again this year!

Question, I was looking at SSR on google maps and it shows Saratoga Springs Nature Path. Anyone know anything about it???

crazycatperson's picture

JMed wrote:
Question, I was looking at SSR on google maps and it shows Saratoga Springs Nature Path. Anyone know anything about it???

I recall seeing a marked wooded path in the Congress Park section off the walkway to Disney Springs. Is this what you're talking about? It's supposed to be closed after dark, and that's about everything I know.

JanJ's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
JMed wrote:

I recall seeing a marked wooded path in the Congress Park section off the walkway to Disney Springs. Is this what you're talking about? It's supposed to be closed after dark, and that's about everything I know.

I just looked on google and the path is down at the other end of the resort CCP. It looks like it goes right through the golf course. You'll have to check it out JMed and let us know. wink

danijrod's picture

laugh Fastpass day is way more important. Sounds like a good trip planned, especially to see what you make of the ADRS you've made that you haven't been to before.

JMed's picture

Just changed the dates!! We are now ONE whole day closer to Disney!!!!! laugh laugh laugh