When is your next cruise ? Are you sailing with or without Mickey?

Login to post comments
44 posts / 0 new
DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

The Cookie Crumbler wrote:
The dean from my college just posted some photos on Facebook, apparently she and her kid are on the Magic now! I'm sure they're having a lovely time. mickey

I've only been on the Dream...id like to do the classic ships eventually. Anytime away from home and involving Disney is a great time in my book.

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Hurlymcgurly's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/23/2012
Posts: 82

Really really looking into surprising the kids for Christmas with a DCL Cruise out of Galveston in February!

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

Awesome!

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 22749

Hurlymcgurly wrote:
Really really looking into surprising the kids for Christmas with a DCL Cruise out of Galveston in February!

Now that would be an AWESOME Christmas present!

Magic Mirror's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/18/2012
Posts: 2979

We are booked to leave Vancouver Canada on May 13th 2013 northbound for a week in Alaska sailing the inside passage...its on NCL and it's our first time getting a balcony so I'm super excited! We have several shore excursions reserved already including taking a bush plane over and landing in the tongass forest.....kayaking.....glacier hiking and whale watching.....

Our first cruise was 2 yrs ago on a 7 day Fall Maine & eastern Canada cruise with RCL.

I'm already looking at the Disney Cruises..I'd love to do a 4 day one to Castaway and Key West before we start our Disney Christmas in the Magic Kingdom next year!

crossfingers

Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350

I'm trying to talk my DH into a Disney Cruise in 2013. He's cruised with me once before a long time ago on Royal Caribbean and liked it. Since we don't have a WDW trip planned for 2013, I figured a Disney Cruise might help me get my Disney fix! We'd likely go out of Port Canaveral (because we'll be taking the auto train), any advice from you seasoned DCL cruisers? I'm thinking maybe May or possibly October.

__________________

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 22749

Magic Mirror wrote:

I'm already looking at the Disney Cruises..I'd love to do a 4 day one to Castaway and Key West before we start our Disney Christmas in the Magic Kingdom next year!

crossfingers

I'm booked on the Castaway Cay/Key West cruise that leaves from Miami on Dec 4th mickey

Courtney's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/02/2011
Posts: 239

Magic Mirror, if you have some time in vancouver i could recommend a few activites for you. The Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park is amazing, not at all like sea world. its about the marine life not the rides. A little further out is the capilano suspension bridge. The area around the cruise ship terminal is beautiful, you can see lots just walking around there. The Olympic torch is right there, lots of activity on the water. and if you like Indian food, one of the top rated Indian restaurants in the world is a few blocks away.

__________________

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

Kris1971 wrote:
I'm trying to talk my DH into a Disney Cruise in 2013. He's cruised with me once before a long time ago on Royal Caribbean and liked it. Since we don't have a WDW trip planned for 2013, I figured a Disney Cruise might help me get my Disney fix! We'd likely go out of Port Canaveral (because we'll be taking the auto train), any advice from you seasoned DCL cruisers? I'm thinking maybe May or possibly October.

Do 4 nights or longer...the 3 night is over so quickly. We're home after sailing on the Fantasy sat week. Let me say that I dd not want to get off the ship. My DW says she wants to do he paks first then cruise so he can ign up for the pa packages after running around Disney

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

We managed to book two cruises while on this last one.
June 2013 Dream & June 2014 Fantasy woohoo! clapping yay

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 22749

clapping Yay for more cruises! clapping

debfen's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/05/2013
Posts: 2

Daughter and I are sailing on the Dream July 14-18. Celebrating her graduation from college with her masters! Dad is staying home this time so we can have a little Mom & Daughter time. muchlove
This will be our 2nd cruise and we are soooooooo excited. No children, just 2 ladies with a love for all things Disney. mickey

__________________

My oh my what a wonderful day!

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

debfen wrote:
Daughter and I are sailing on the Dream July 14-18. Celebrating her graduation from college with her masters! Dad is staying home this time so we can have a little Mom & Daughter time. muchlove
This will be our 2nd cruise and we are soooooooo excited. No children, just 2 ladies with a love for all things Disney. mickey

Very nice. Enjoy ladies Smile

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.