ALASKA May 2013

Login to post comments
67 posts / 0 new
JMed's picture

My husband did! He took one hand off the fence to wave at me and thought better of it! It was the only thing we did that day. We were going to book and excursion thru the boar but per person it was so expensive. We caught a taxi to the beach and back for 20 each way ($10 pp) Then spent what we would have paid to the ship on food and drinks!

*Tip When you get off the ship, look for the macaroon stand right to your left when you get to all the vendors, they are amazing!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Magic Mirror, were jeans pants enough for Alaska's coldness or did you have a warming second skin jumpsuit under it all?

Magic Mirror's picture

I had brought with a pair of First Ascent (Eddie Bauer brand) long underwear....I only had to wear them twice, once when we were in Glacier Bay on the ship - that was the coldest point of the trip..and I wore them in Ketchikan when we went Kayaking as it was colder and rainy. They are so thin and easy to pack, I would throw a pair in just in case... I am a Police Officer and I use both First Ascent and Under Armor and have been happy with both ... awesome

Magic Mirror, thank you for the answer.

It's great to know that there are Disney fans inside police officers' uniforms.

Marcos.

kathys's picture

I second Marcos comment....'it's great to know that there are Disney fans inside police offiers' uniforms'. Many thanks for all you do as I know your job is very demanding.

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

Magic Mirror's picture

bighug aww thanks ! Work hard- Play harder wink

There are several Public Safety Employees on this board awesome