Member Spotlight- Kris1971****

Login to post comments
72 posts / 0 new
Kris1971's picture

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! You guys/gals ROCK!

JoAnn C's picture

Happy birthday!!!! Have a great day.

Tomorrow your countdown will be in the double digits. yay

MrHub's picture

Happy birthday! birthday

Happy Birthday! Have a fun day! mickey clapping

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

Jess's picture

Happy birthday and love that story about willow...why is tinker bell your favorite Disney character

Kris1971's picture

Jess wrote:
Happy birthday and love that story about willow...why is tinker bell your favorite Disney character

Thanks, Jess. Tink is my favorite character because I think she's the most like a real woman....she's tough, she's got attitude, she gets jealous, she's worried about the size of her hips, etc. She just cracks me up!

Kris1971's picture

Heading to dinner at my favorite non-disney restaurant. Just wanted to say thanks again for all of the birthday wishes! You all added a little Disney magic to my day!

The Cookie Crumbler's picture

Kris1971 wrote:
Heading to dinner at my favorite non-disney restaurant. Just wanted to say thanks again for all of the birthday wishes! You all added a little Disney magic to my day!

Woohoo! Hope it was a fabulous time!

Fellow Americans, I hear your tambourines inside my head and that's no lie!

Kris, it was so nice to see you and Claude again. And a great big thanks for the tip on Parc Bistro! It really is the best restaurant outside of Disney. Mark and I both really enjoyed our meal.

DisneyDee27's picture

Happy birthday! clapping yay awesome

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Kris1971's picture

scrappy wrote:
Kris, it was so nice to see you and Claude again. And a great big thanks for the tip on Parc Bistro! It really is the best restaurant outside of Disney. Mark and I both really enjoyed our meal.

It was so great to see you guys, and I'm glad you both really liked it. In all the years we've been going there, we have never been disappointed, and tonight was no exception. That peach martini was fantastic (thanks for the heads up) and our dinner was awesome as usual!! I told Greg about the forum. He's going to check it out!

Jess's picture

Kris1971 wrote:
scrappy wrote:

It was so great to see you guys, and I'm glad you both really liked it. In all the years we've been going there, we have never been disappointed, and tonight was no exception. That peach martini was fantastic (thanks for the heads up) and our dinner was awesome as usual!! I told Greg about the forum. He's going to check it out!

Did you guys plan to meet up there or was it just coincidence?

Spook's picture

Kris1971 wrote:
Spook wrote:
Who's your favorite Harry Potter character?

Wow that's a tough one. I love them all but if forced to choose a favorite, I may have to go with the twins, Fred & George. They are so funny, and their timing is just great! Luna is a pretty neat character too!

The Twins are definatly my favourite too! I wish they had a bigger part in the movies though they are so funny!
Happy Birthday! stars

MrHub's picture

Kris1971 wrote:
scrappy wrote:

Cool! It was great seeimg you & your hubby too! We just mentioned it to him but we left a comment on their FB page. We'll deffinetly have to meet up for dinner some night. Maybe Greg will be the next new member!

Kris1971's picture

Jess,

I had recommended to Scrappy that they give it a try. They were just finishing up their dinner when we arrived. It was a happpy coincidence that we were there on the same night.

Mase's picture

Happy belated birthday! So.... if you read these... you should know what my question is without asking it? heh

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Kris1971's picture

Mase wrote:
Happy belated birthday! So.... if you read these... you should know what my question is without asking it? heh

Hey Mase! I've been anxiously waiting for your question!!!! If I could take anyone from this forum with me to WDW, it would be....drum roll please......Jess & Mase, Jeff & Joe, and MrHub & Scrappy! I think we'd all have an absolute blast together!

Ps. Thanks for the b-day wishes.

Pss. Just sent you and Jess friend requests on Facebook (just in case you didn't recognize my full name). wink

Mase's picture

Kris1971 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Hey Mase! I've been anxiously waiting for your question!!!! If I could take anyone from this forum with me to WDW, it would be....drum roll please......Jess & Mase, Jeff & Joe, and MrHub & Scrappy! I think we'd all have an absolute blast together!

Pss. Just sent you and Jess friend requests on Facebook (just in case you didn't recognize my full name). wink

LOL!

Usually I'm on top of things, but this weekend was super busy for me. So yeah... ill hit on the FB, and another Q&A for ya...

If you only could play at one park. Which would it be? And same for a place to eat.

- 2013 Trip Report!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Kris1971's picture

Mase wrote:
Kris1971 wrote:
Mase wrote:

LOL!

Usually I'm on top of things, but this weekend was super busy for me. So yeah... ill hit on the FB, and another Q&A for ya...

If you only could play at one park. Which would it be? And same for a place to eat.

I guess it would depend on the time of year....if it was October, then Epcot for the F&W Fest definitely. If it was any other time of the year, probably MK. Restaurant wise.....California Grill

Kris1971's picture

So here's a question for my "if you could take anyone from this forum to DW" team.....Where would we meet first to start the fun?

Mase's picture

Kris1971 wrote:
So here's a question for my "if you could take anyone from this forum to DW" team.....Where would we meet first to start the fun?

lol.... shouldn't that be addressed to you since were asking the questions? lol

Wow... IDK... ill let Jess decide for us because she is better at stuff like that. But if I had to chose... we would meet at MK, Its A Small World, and see how many times we can ride it before we go insane. Then we ride Haunted Mansion to try to see if we really see ghosts.

- 2013 Trip Report!

Kris1971's picture

Mase wrote:
Kris1971 wrote:

Wow... IDK... ill let Jess decide for us because she is better at stuff like that. But if I had to chose... we would meet at MK, Its A Small World, and see how many times we can ride it before we go insane. Then we ride Haunted Mansion to try to see if we really see ghosts.

Can we get drinks before the Its A Small World marathon? laugh

Finally! Someone out of this group would sing the song with me, right?!? Joe will disown all of us.

rolling

Kris1971's picture

JeffC wrote:
Finally! Someone out of this group would sing the song with me, right?!? Joe will disown all of us.

rolling

Absolutely!

Hi Kris! Another question: Do you hit the parks at rope drop or take a more casual approach to getting there?

Kris1971's picture

JeffC wrote:
Hi Kris! Another question: Do you hit the parks at rope drop or take a more casual approach to getting there?

OK, confession time.... I have actually never seen a rope drop. In fact, I didn't realize they existed until I joined this forum. We were going to try to go to one at the Magic Kingdom on our trip last October, but we had a little too much fun at the F&W Fest and couldn't drag out butts out of bed in time.

Jess's picture

Kris1971 wrote:
Mase wrote:

yay yay clapping clapping yay yay

Jess's picture

Mase wrote:
Kris1971 wrote:

I love how he says he will let me choose but then in the same breath answers his own question...LOL

I say the first place we would meet would be to get a dole whip, then we would do everyones favorite rides and end the day with dinner at the Cali Grill

I think we would ALL have to start our trip in the Magic Kingdom at rope drop. We would then skip down Main Street arm in arm making a chain across Main Street while singing M I C K E Y M O U S E. Of course, we would all need to be wearing some Mickey ears too. Heck, we would all have to have a Mickey balloon tied to our wrist to show just how Grown-Up we really are.

First ride would have to be It's A Small World for Jeff. He can be our Captain and lead us all in song. Next, we would head to Pirates. Sorry Jeff, but on this ride MrHub would be our Captain while leading us in song. This would not be all that unusual for him as he sings it everytime we ride it. He sometimes even starts singing while we are waiting in line. While this may not be pretty, at least we would no longer have that "other" song stuck in our heads!

Works for me! But we all have to wear eyepatches clapping clapping clapping