November 2014 trip overlap chart for meet-ups

Login to post comments
42 posts / 0 new
crazycatperson's picture

Mandy wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
Mandy wrote:
Those of you that will be at Studios on Sunday-Tuesday of next week can come visit me at Fantasmic.

Mandy, I'm hoping to park hop to DHS Sunday evening, but that might depend on our travelling companions. Where will you be at Fantasmic?

I could be anywhere since it will be my first day of training. I will be in that dark bluish/black costume.

Okay. If I make it there Sunday evening I will look for you.

crazycatperson's picture

JMed wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
Looks like Epcot on Monday is the only overlap we have - unless I discover the crowd estimates have changed yet again.

We will be in Epcot that day too. Fancy a meet round world showcase somewhere?

Yes! That will be perfect!

We have a Boma breakfast ADR around 9:00 am and a Jiko ADR around 8:00 pm, but should be in Epcot from maybe 11:00 to 5:00 or maybe a bit later. Anytime, anywhere from noon to late afternoon will work for us.

Brilliant! Should we say 2ish then? We might head to the shops in the morning so that would give us plenty of time to drop shopping off and head into world showcase Smile

Around 2 on Monday works just fine. So, someplace around World Showcase? Got a favorite Food and Wine booth?

JMed, are you in?

of course. Monday is our full Epcot day. Not sure if we are going "left" or "right" this day so just tell us where to be! LOL

Meet us Monday at 2:00 in the UK pavilion's courtyard where the British Revolution band plays. There are benches there.

I will wear my new "Crazy Cat Person" T-shirt so everyone will know who I am - if you didn't see the photo I posted to my last trip report, it's light blue with Marie the kitten on it and the words "CRAZY CAT PERSON" above Marie's head.

JMed's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
JMed wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
Looks like Epcot on Monday is the only overlap we have - unless I discover the crowd estimates have changed yet again.

We will be in Epcot that day too. Fancy a meet round world showcase somewhere?

Yes! That will be perfect!

We have a Boma breakfast ADR around 9:00 am and a Jiko ADR around 8:00 pm, but should be in Epcot from maybe 11:00 to 5:00 or maybe a bit later. Anytime, anywhere from noon to late afternoon will work for us.

Brilliant! Should we say 2ish then? We might head to the shops in the morning so that would give us plenty of time to drop shopping off and head into world showcase Smile

Around 2 on Monday works just fine. So, someplace around World Showcase? Got a favorite Food and Wine booth?

JMed, are you in?

of course. Monday is our full Epcot day. Not sure if we are going "left" or "right" this day so just tell us where to be! LOL

Meet us Monday at 2:00 in the UK pavilion's courtyard where the British Revolution band plays. There are benches there.

I will wear my new "Crazy Cat Person" T-shirt so everyone will know who I am - if you didn't see the photo I posted to my last trip report, it's light blue with Marie the kitten on it and the words "CRAZY CAT PERSON" above Marie's head.

I THINK I may be able to spot that! Can't wait to see you all! If Joe is running late for any reason I will shoot Robyn a msg! Or maybe just show up without him!!!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Mickey2's picture

We would also like to meet up with everyone. We are moving into Fort Wilderness Camp in the morning of 11/3, but should be able to make a 2:00 "party". awesome

Yes, my name is Mickey

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

DisneyDee27's picture

if anyone is going to the MVMCP.. i would happily trade a halloween card from this year for the xmas party card.

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Sid Man's picture

DisneyDee, I'll be going...will tie up with you after I've been as I'm not sure how many of us will be going yet, so can't work out whether I'll have any free cards to swap.

Yes, that's me in the profile pic...kudos for guessing the movie...

Find me on Facebook

DisneyDee27's picture

sounds good. keep me posted please

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

DisneyDee27's picture

my premier pass expires on Nov. 22nd, is it wrong that I'm contemplating a quick 3 night trip just to squeeze the last drops of usage with my pass?
I'd still miss MVMCP but I'd be away for a few days mickey

MrHub's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
my premier pass expires on Nov. 22nd, is it wrong that I'm contemplating a quick 3 night trip just to squeeze the last drops of usage with my pass?
I'd still miss MVMCP but I'd be away for a few days mickey

If you can do it, I say go for it!

DisneyDee27's picture

So far the DW hasn't balked. I'll know more tomorrow

JoAnn C's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
So far the DW hasn't balked. I'll know more tomorrow

awesome