October 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

Login to post comments
152 posts / 0 new
DisneyDee27's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
Sunday, October 21 around 7:00-7:30: Jessi5989, Julie, DisneyDee27, and crazycatperson starting around 7:00-7:30 p.m. at an Epcot F&W Fest booth. WHICH BOOTH, FOLKS? Maybe meet at Dessert and Champagne, and if anyone isn't ready for dessert or champagne, Greece, Canada, and Hawaii are all close by. Suggestions? Input?

We're running out of time to firm up the Sunday, October 21 meet-up. When I sign off my computer Friday evening, I won't be back online till I get home. So Jessi, Julie, Dee, where do you want to meet?

Sorry I have been working a lot lately. Pick a place and ill be there. I've got a Kona reservation at 5:30 and will monorail over to Epcot and meet you guys around 7:30 once I'm done with dinner Smile

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

crazycatperson's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
Sunday, October 21 around 7:00-7:30: Jessi5989, Julie, DisneyDee27, and crazycatperson starting around 7:00-7:30 p.m. at an Epcot F&W Fest booth. WHICH BOOTH, FOLKS? Maybe meet at Dessert and Champagne, and if anyone isn't ready for dessert or champagne, Greece, Canada, and Hawaii are all close by. Suggestions? Input?

We're running out of time to firm up the Sunday, October 21 meet-up. When I sign off my computer Friday evening, I won't be back online till I get home. So Jessi, Julie, Dee, where do you want to meet?

Sorry I have been working a lot lately. Pick a place and ill be there. I've got a Kona reservation at 5:30 and will monorail over to Epcot and meet you guys around 7:30 once I'm done with dinner Smile

Okay! Jessi, Julie, if you're still up for a meeting at Epcot this Sunday, let's do it at Desserts and Champagne at 7:30. I'll be there, Dee will be there, hope you both will too! And if you can't find anyone, just shout "CRAZYCATPERSON!" (I can't imagine ANYONE else will be shouting that.)

finngirl's picture

Oh, I'd pay to be there on Sunday, and see Dee in her Pooh ears yelling "crazycatperson" laugh

Diana

Time marches on. Eventually you realize it's doing it across your face.

Mase's picture

finngirl wrote:
Oh, I'd pay to be there on Sunday, and see Dee in her Pooh ears yelling "crazycatperson" laugh

rolling

That would be hilarious. Someone needs to video tape this meeting for the rest of us! lol

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

DisneyDee27's picture

Mase wrote:
finngirl wrote:

rolling

That would be hilarious. Someone needs to video tape this meeting for the rest of us! lol

With my personality I'd be calling out "here kitty kitty" rolling
My ears will be on before I get on the ME buses. Once my plane lands in MCO it's game time mickey

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

JoAnn C's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Mase wrote:
finngirl wrote:

rolling

With my personality I'd be calling out "here kitty kitty" rolling
My ears will be on before I get on the ME buses. Once my plane lands in MCO it's game time mickey

When the plane lands??? I'm planning on wearing my ears on the plane.

DisneyDee27's picture

Just landed and am in line for DME. mickey at the ready. I've never seen the lines this long for the buses.
Talk to you soon.

MrHub's picture

yay Have Fun Dee! yay

DisneyDee27's picture

Woohooo! Who's been up for 23.5 hours. This girl!! I am a wee but tired however I've got a game plan!

DisneyDee27's picture

mrhub wrote:
yay Have Fun Dee! yay

Thanks Mr Hub Smile

yay yay DisneyDee. Have a magical time and lots of stars your way.

MrHub's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:

Woohooo! Who's been up for 23.5 hours. This girl!! I am a wee but tired however I've got a game plan!

You go girl! awesome

JoAnn C's picture

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

have a great time!

Kristen K.'s picture

banana banana banana
Yeah Baby Yeah!!

Have a wonderful time! I'll see you Friday!!

DisneyDee27's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
banana banana banana
Yeah Baby Yeah!!

Woohoo stars

Ok. Just got in from MK I've been up 35 hours straight. What a great day awesome
Whoever suggested the spicy Kazan roll at CA Grill...you're on my Xmas list! It was delicious and I don't normally like scallops. My gosh I wanted to lick the plate. To top off that tasty morsel. I had the oak grilled filet, Brussels sprouts with bacon and some creamy, tasty potato dish and then the banana with caramel. I literally waddled myself over to MK to pick up SotMK cards, caught Wishes and a bonus MSEP in which characters interacted with us and impressed the heck out of my newbie 1st timer friends.
The only think that could've made my day better was if my DW had been here.
This ramble is as close as I'm ever gonna get to a TR lol.
G'night folks...fuzzy ears out!

MrHub's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
Kristen K. wrote:
banana banana banana
Yeah Baby Yeah!!

Woohoo stars

Ok. Just got in from MK I've been up 35 hours straight. What a great day awesome
Whoever suggested the spicy Kazan roll at CA Grill...you're on my Xmas list! It was delicious and I don't normally like scallops. My gosh I wanted to lick the plate. To top off that tasty morsel. I had the oak grilled filet, Brussels sprouts with bacon and some creamy, tasty potato dish and then the banana with caramel. I literally waddled myself over to MK to pick up SotMK cards, caught Wishes and a bonus MSEP in which characters interacted with us and impressed the heck out of my newbie 1st timer friends.
The only think that could've made my day better was if my DW had been here.
This ramble is as close as I'm ever gonna get to a TR lol.
G'night folks...fuzzy ears out!

rolling rolling I love it! I told you the Cali Grill is the only way to start off a WDW trip. We do it everytime. I think it was Kris that recommended that Kazan roll. Sounds like you started off with a bang. Have fun! I have had the oak grilled Bison filet there, that's awesome too.

finngirl's picture

What a great day! Now I want to go back and eat that too! Elastic pants here I come! laugh

I can't wait to hear about today's magic.

Diana

Becks534's picture

finngirl wrote:
Elastic pants here I come! laugh

rolling rolling rolling

I've been saying the same thing about F & W for weeks!

DisneyDee27's picture

CrazyCatPerson,
It was great meeting you and your hubby tonight. I hope you enjoyed the EMHs at DHS see you Wednesday. I hope I didn't talk your ear off biggrin Crazy Cat Person (and her hubby) are great! Looking forward to the other meet ups and our group photo clapping yay awesome
Dee

Mase's picture

mrhub wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:

You go girl! awesome

Just too cool! You party it up and get Disney warm for me for next month!

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Disney Dee and CrazyCatperson,
So so so so SORRY we couldn't make the meet up. We were really looking forward to meeting you all, but we had a crazy weekend and ended up having family here that we could not ask to leave so that we could go to Disney. Plus our daughter's golf team qualified for regionals which was Monday, and she had to be at the course early, and we would not have been home until late, since we have an hour plus drive home from Disney. Sorry again, hope we can catch up next time? October is crazy for us as it's the end of golf season and we have matches plus conference, district, and regionals. All of you are down here in October and we haven't been there once this month! The weather has been perfect for you though. Hope you have a great week

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

Kristen K.'s picture

Meet Up Pic!

Untitled

RobynPrincess's picture

We got there just after you left Kristen Sad lovely pic though!

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

finngirl's picture

Great picture!

Diana

JoAnn C's picture

great meet up picture

Vettelover's picture

Am I the only one who can't see the picture, I get a notice that this picture is currently unavailable? sad gaah

MrHub's picture

Nope I get the same thing VL. Click on the pic and you can see it.

Vettelover's picture

OK thanks mrhub, Now I can say nice picture. Smile

Kristen K.'s picture

I'm so sorry about the trouble I'm having with Flickr this trip. I'm not sure when the images aren't always showing. I haven't had this issue before with so many pictures.

I tried fix the code on this picture so hopefully it's working again. If not clicking on it will take you to the page it's hosted on.

crazycatperson's picture

It was great meeting everybody! (That's me on the far right in Kristen's photo, in case anyone was wondering.) No, nobody shouted "crazycatperson" or "here kitty kitty." I was listening just in case. And I'm sorry to miss the Florida locals whose lives got in the way of meeting us - totally understandable, since unlike us you were not on vacation. I'll have more in my trip report. And dang, I wish it were LAST Sunday - I think at this time last Sunday I was eating chipotle chicken sausage at Epcot! Yum!