#SavePush

Login to post comments
39 posts / 0 new
h0ney227's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/30/2013
Posts: 547

But is that little tree guy still going to be wandering around the AK?

__________________

The Colonel's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/08/2012
Posts: 2940

h0ney227 wrote:
But is that little tree guy still going to be wandering around the AK?

I heard she has been barking about her contract too. She may leave. {rimshot}

__________________

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4658

The Colonel wrote:
h0ney227 wrote:
But is that little tree guy still going to be wandering around the AK?

I heard she has been barking about her contract too. She may leave. {rimshot}

I heard she "leaved" every Spring. silly biggrin

__________________

The Colonel's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/08/2012
Posts: 2940

Vettelover wrote:
The Colonel wrote:
h0ney227 wrote:
But is that little tree guy still going to be wandering around the AK?

I heard she has been barking about her contract too. She may leave. {rimshot}

I heard she "leaved" every Spring. silly biggrin

She needs to put down roots somewhere.

I'm here all week folks.

__________________

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4658

The Colonel wrote:
Vettelover wrote:
The Colonel wrote:
h0ney227 wrote:
But is that little tree guy still going to be wandering around the AK?

I heard she has been barking about her contract too. She may leave. {rimshot}

I heard she "leaved" every Spring. silly biggrin

She needs to put down roots somewhere.

I'm here all week folks.

Must be on Vacation and staying home.

__________________

The Colonel's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/08/2012
Posts: 2940

Vettelover wrote:
The Colonel wrote:
Vettelover wrote:
The Colonel wrote:
h0ney227 wrote:
But is that little tree guy still going to be wandering around the AK?

I heard she has been barking about her contract too. She may leave. {rimshot}

I heard she "leaved" every Spring. silly biggrin

She needs to put down roots somewhere.

I'm here all week folks.

Must be on Vacation and staying home.

Very close. Home sick. yuck

__________________

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

TNMedic's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/17/2013
Posts: 68

Hello everyone,

News of Push leaving hit about the time I was leaving for Walt Disney World and I can report that as of Feb 11th we were told by a CM at Aunt Pollies in Tomorrow Land that Push'es last day was Saturday Feb 8th. mad

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23803

I really don't like the idea that PUSH leaked his contract dispute with Disney to try and manipulate the public into campaigning for him. Rumor, but what I heard had gone down. I'm sure that Disney didn't like that very much either, bringing the final contract negotiations to a close.