Who's Going to Walt Disney World (or Disneyland) ***2018***

Login to post comments
187 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture

Hello all,
I really want to apologize for not keeping up with thing this year. I have blown off on a lot of stuff, "Meet up calendars" and the "who's going threads" and such. Life just gets in the way sometimes you know. I hope to do a little better for 2019.

MrHub

Allie's picture

MrHub wrote:
Hello all,
I really want to apologize for not keeping up with thing this year. I have blown off on a lot of stuff, "Meet up calendars" and the "who's going threads" and such. Life just gets in the way sometimes you know. I hope to do a little better for 2019.

MrHub

No need for an apology, Mr Hub! We all understand that real life gets in the way sometimes. Everything you do is appreciated!

Kristen K.'s picture

No worries! Things happen, you do a great job and I'm so happy that you provide this for us all.

MrHub's picture

**** 2018****

***12/8/2018****

****Who's in WDW or DL right now****

Vettelover
oHIo

*****December*****
bp2018 - Dec 3 - 8
Vettelover - Dec 4 -12
oHIo - Dec 6 - 9

Attention To all new members, if you want to be placed in this thread, I need dates that you will be visiting the Disney Parks or on a Disney Cruise please or you will not be put on the list or the meet-up charts. Thank you and have a Magical Day!

MrHub's picture

Can you believe we are getting this close to the end of the year? Where did the time go!

MrHub's picture

**** 2018****

***12/26/2018****

****Who's in WDW or DL right now****

*****December*****

Thats all folks!

Attention To all new members, if you want to be placed in this thread, I need dates that you will be visiting the Disney Parks or on a Disney Cruise please or you will not be put on the list or the meet-up charts. Thank you and have a Magical Day!