Any news on DPD additions for 2013?

Login to post comments
6 posts / 0 new
Eeyore's picture
Any news on DPD additions for 2013?

As 2012 comes to an end, I keep monitoring the DPD to see if my restaurants have been added back yet for 2013. Anyone know about this? Just wondering. If it stays the way it looks right now, I will be dropping the DPD.

Thanks!

MrHub's picture

Alot of the restaurant wait until the last minute to sign back up for the DDP. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Kristen K.'s picture

mrhub wrote:
Alot of the restaurant wait until the last minute to sign back up for the DDP. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Agreed, frequently contracts don't get signed until the last week of December, and last year there were even a couple that waiting until the first week of January if I remember correctly.

MrHub's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
mrhub wrote:

Agreed, frequently contracts don't get signed until the last week of December, and last year there were even a couple that waiting until the first week of January if I remember correctly.

Yeah I remember we went through this same thing last year Kristen.

h0ney227's picture

I usually look at the Disneyfoodblog list and it looks like they havnt updated theirs either.

MrHub's picture

Old thread h0ney!