Disney Parks Moms Panel 2017 Search

Login to post comments
9 posts / 0 new
NikkiMouse's picture
Disney Parks Moms Panel 2017 Search

It is that time of year again when the Disney Parks Moms Panel begins their search for new panelists. If you have never applied, it is a lot of fun. The name is actually not entirely correct as you do not have to be a mom. There are Disney Parks dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, you name it.

We have a waiting room group on Facebook that runs all year round if anyone is interested. This is a very exciting time of the year for our group as the process begins and we get to see who makes it out of Round 1. The free trip if you make it through is not so bad either! wink

https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/search-begins-soon

Kristen K.'s picture

Nope, I'm out. For 20 hours a week of work and a two year contract I needed a paycheck. laugh

This used to be an annual thing for me, but after about 5 years I just couldn't face the stress and heartbreak of the process anymore. I know many fantastic former Moms Panelists, and I was thrilled that my friends got the chance to participate, but overall it's sort of a crap shoot.

Allie's picture

I've never tried and I think I'm going to give it a shot this year!

NikkiMouse's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
Nope, I'm out. For 20 hours a week of work and a two year contract I needed a paycheck. laugh

This used to be an annual thing for me, but after about 5 years I just couldn't face the stress and heartbreak of the process anymore. I know many fantastic former Moms Panelists, and I was thrilled that my friends got the chance to participate, but overall it's sort of a crap shoot.

I know my odds are probably about 1 in 40,000, but hey you never know! Plus, I always have 20 hours a week left over after my full-time job, working on my Master's, and being mom laugh laugh laugh

NikkiMouse's picture

Allie wrote:
I've never tried and I think I'm going to give it a shot this year!

It is a lot of fun even just going through the process. The Facebook group is awesome all year round and everyone is so supportive through the waiting and waiting and waiting some more. Let me know if you want to be added if you decide to apply this year!

Kristen K.'s picture

NikkiMouse wrote:
I always have 20 hours a week left over after my full-time job, working on my Master's, and being mom laugh laugh laugh

But of course! Hey look - I found this picture of you. wink laugh

It can indeed be a LOT of fun, especially if you don't take it too seriously. Allie I think you would make a great Mom's Panelist!

PreviewAttachmentSize
635923725086077249124900839_superwoman.jpg
635923725086077249124900839_superwoman.jpg230.99 KB
Allie's picture

Thanks, Kristen! Doesn't hurt to give a shot at least!

NikkiMouse I'd love to be added to the group, thanks!

Spook's picture

What exactly do you do? Just answer questions? Lots and lots of questions laugh

Kristen K.'s picture

Spook wrote:
What exactly do you do? Just answer questions? Lots and lots of questions laugh

Pretty much. They also do some of the Disney PR segments and Photo shoots where you see happy families or interviews with satisfied guests.