Disney Springs Limited Time 2018 Holiday Sweets and Treats

Login to post comments
4 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Disney Springs Limited Time 2018 Holiday Sweets and Treats

OMG - this all looks so good I am drooling on my keyboard. Gingerbread Churro Balls!?!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/11/limited-time-holiday-sips-sweets-and-snacks-at-disney-springs/

The Ganachery

• Hot Ganache " hot drinking chocolate topped with whipped cream and chocolate crispies (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
  • Santa Mickey Pinata " dark chocolate Mickey sphere filled with marshmallow treats
  • Mickey and Minnie Christmas Cottage " chocolate cottage filled with peppermint bark
  • Peppermint Bark " layers of milk chocolate and dark chocolate swirled with peppermint pieces
  • Eggnog Ganache Square
  • Candy Cane Ganache Square

Planet Hollywood

• Sticky Toffee Pudding
  • Naughty (alcoholic) and Nice (non-alcoholic) Frozen Cocktails " mint chocolate frozen beverage garnished with brownie and candy cane

Earl of Sandwich

• Holiday Ham Sandwich " ham, cheddar, yams, and cranberry sauce on freshly-toasted artisan bread
  • Holiday Turkey Sandwich " turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, and mayonnaise on freshly-toasted artisan bread

Vivoli il Gelato

• Candy Cane Sundae " cheesecake, vanilla, mint chocolate chip, ginger, and salted caramel gelatos with caramel sauce, graham cracker, and whipped cream

Splitsville Dining Room

• Gobble Gobble Sliders (available Nov. 22"Dec. 26) " three sliders stacked with hand-carved roasted turkey, cornbread stuffing, and crispy fried onions dressed with rich turkey gravy and sweet-sour cranberry sauce
  • Getting Figgy With It (available Nov. 22"Dec. 26) " fig-infused vodka, fig jam, ginger liqueur, all spice, and rhubarb bitters

D-Luxe Burger

• Peppermint Cookies and Cream Shake
  • Turkey Burger " signature turkey burger with fried butternut squash risotto, fresh mozzarella, bacon-cranberry jam, lettuce, and tomato

4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck

• Gingerbread Churro Balls " bite-sized gingerbread tossed in spiced sugar and served with cream cheese frosting for dipping

Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar

• Jock Frost " a Floridian tropical treat with cinnamon cream liqueur, coconut rum, blue liqueur, pineapple, and lemon juice garnished with an orange
  • Jock's Holiday Nog " a simple holiday eggnog with vodka, cinnamon cream liqueur, vanilla syrup, and mint candies

Amorette's Patisserie

• Gingerbread Hat Cookie Ornaments
  • Goofy Hat Cookie " Nov. 25-Dec. 1
  • Donald Hat Cookie " Dec. 2-9
  • Pluto Hat Cookie " Dec. 10-17
  • Minnie Hat Cookie " Dec. 18-24
  • Mickey Hat Cookie " Dec. 25-30
  • Orange Cranberry Chardonnay Wine Slushy
  • Peppermint Chocolate Milkshake " topped with whipped cream and served with a paper straw coated in crushed peppermint
  • Pear Mousse " with poached pear wine reduction and fresh pears
  • Santa Mickey Macaron Lollipop " filled with eggnog ganache
  • Snowman Macaron Lollipop " hot-chocolate-flavored macarons filled with milk chocolate ganache and a marshmallow cream center
  • Spiced Plum Petite Cake " 5 spice chiffon cake with plum pate de fruit and honey mousse
  • Winter Wonderland Petite Cake " cinnamon nutmeg chiffon cake with cranberry cherry pate de fruit and salted caramel calvados mousse
  • Gingerbread Mickey Dome Cake
  • Santa Mickey Dome Cake

The Daily Poutine

• Turkey Poutine with Cranberry Chutney

Goofy's Candy Company and Disney's Candy Cauldron

• Assorted Holiday Crispy Treats
  • Holiday Mickey and Minnie Candy Apples
  • Sandy Claws Candy Apples
  • Snowflake Candy Apples
  • Assorted Holiday Cake Pops
  • Select Outdoor Vending Carts
  • Mickey Pretzels topped with Holiday Sprinkles

Tree Trail

• Frozen Eggnog (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
  • Frozen Hot Chocolate (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
  • Gingerbread Cookies
  • Holiday Sugar Cookies
  • Holiday Crispy Treat
  • Holiday Cotton Candy " available in gingerbread, eggnog, or peppermint flavors

I better pack my stretchy pants next week!

JoAnn C's picture

I really shouldn't have read this when I haven't had dinner yet. Now, I'm starving.

Kristen K.'s picture

Right? I keep trying to figure out how to make a quick trip last night. It's totally not going to happen, but I want to eat my way through Disney Springs Holidays!