Food and Wine 2017

Login to post comments
12 posts / 0 new
JMed's picture
Food and Wine 2017

Big news today!!!! Food and Wine menus are out!!!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2017/07/12/news-2017-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-booth-menus-food-photos-and-special-events-details/

I've already done my initial run thru with hi-lighting. Now time to really get to work! I am most looking forward to Spain and The Cheese Studio hosted by Boursin Cheese!!!!

Anyone else print out the lists and start planning this early?? What is everyone else looking forward to?

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

JoAnn C's picture

I started looking to while at lunch until work got in the way. hate when that happens.

Kristen K.'s picture

JoAnn C wrote:
I started looking to while at lunch until work got in the way.

Dern work... rolling

I haven't gone through them yet, but I don't have a Food & Wine Trip this year. I suppose I should get over there and read it though so I know what is going on!

Allie's picture

I have my spreadsheet done and highlighted with pictures that DFB already had available. I'm completely overwhelmed since we will only be visiting the last day of the festival, but since we're arriving at Boardwalk that Thursday, I'm hoping DH and I can sneak in for a few booths while we're over upgrading to APs at International Gateway. Does anyone experience with how busy the last day is? I'm hoping it won't be as insane since it's a Sunday and because the festival is running so long this year.

JanJ's picture

Allie wrote:
I have my spreadsheet done and highlighted with pictures that DFB already had available. I'm completely overwhelmed since we will only be visiting the last day of the festival, but since we're arriving at Boardwalk that Thursday, I'm hoping DH and I can sneak in for a few booths while we're over upgrading to APs at International Gateway. Does anyone experience with how busy the last day is? I'm hoping it won't be as insane since it's a Sunday and because the festival is running so long this year.

We visited the last day in 2012, but it was a Monday. It was quiet but the previous day (Sunday) was the busiest I've ever seen Epcot. Fingers crossed that you will have a better experience. crossfingers

Allie's picture

JanJ wrote:
Allie wrote:

We visited the last day in 2012, but it was a Monday. It was quiet but the previous day (Sunday) was the busiest I've ever seen Epcot. Fingers crossed that you will have a better experience. crossfingers

Ugh sigh, that's kind of what I've heard, too. It was either the Sunday or the Friday or Saturday and I figured those would be worse. We are staying at Boardwalk so we can always cut out for breaks if it gets too overwhelming... sad

Allie's picture

I'm an idiot! It ends on the Monday this year, too! Maybe I can play around with my schedule....

oHIo's picture

OMG...OMG...OMG I booked Party for the Senses this morning!!! DVC can make reservations today, general population can reserve on the 20th. Booked Category 1 - Wine View Lounge. OMG..OMG what have I done?! $$$$ silly silly $$$$ But I feel better, Category 1 includes transportation to and from the main entrance AND a "complimentary specially designed wine glass"

Kristen K.'s picture

oHIo wrote:
Booked Category 1 - Wine View Lounge.

congrats That's going to be one swanky night!

Highlighted my choices yesterday and forwarded it to my mom to highlight her choices. There seems like there is a little bit less Gluten Free choices this year. The Duck Confit dish isn't gluten free this year and it was last year and it was super yummy. There is that one and and a dish of scallops that don't say gluten free but as far as I can tell don't have anything that make me sick in it, so I think I might try it or split it with my mom.
I can not wait I am so excited to go!

JoAnn C's picture

I booked the cheese seminar on my last day. I've been wanting to do this one. I also booked a culinary seminar (pastry).

amy1989's picture

we have printed out lists for both me and mam, I think we currently have about 35 definite items (that might include some things we want 1 of each) but then there's a whole different category for "maybe" items.......I think we need to start eating like now!

personally I'm really excited for the new or returning after a few years booths like Spain, India, Thailand etc

is it time to go yet!!!!!