51 posts / 0 new

Have. A. BLAST!! yay

cdub's picture

Millie's practically there! Have fun!

milliehubbard's picture

Vacation - Day 2
Disney - Day 1

We're HERE!!!! yay

We checked in about an hour ago. I initially wasn't thrilled with the room location but on second thought, we're steps away from parking and since we have our truck will drive everywhere...so it works. We're about as far away from Classic Hall as you can get and stil be on Pop property but we usually stop there on our way in an out so it really doesn't matter. I've decorated our room window for Thanksgiving...first year I've done so and it looks great...Thanksgiving window gel clings and holiday confetti on the ledge!!

We got into town yesterday, spent the day and night with our friends and their kids. We went to our favorite off-property Mexican place for dinner. I had Burrito Rojo, chunks of beef with a spicy chile sauce, DH had Enchiladas Rancheros...enchiladas with piles of "stuff" on top...remember the Garbage Plate I mentioned awhile back? This is the Mexican version of same!

DH is catching a few winks...not much sleep last night hangin with his buddy!! Then we're headed off to Cape May for dinner and DTD for some pin trading...we stopped by there last night after dinner and the place was CRAZY crowded...we're prepared for the week to be just crazy so we'll take our time, enjoy the few "must do" rides and then squeeze in as much else as we can without stressing too much...this week is all about fun and relaxation!

Oh, puppies got checked into Best Friends...the place is AWESOME!! They are in their own Vacation Villa and it is a section separate from the runs/kennels so it's nice and quiet...which will be good for our old gir...the 14 yr old chihuahua. She is going to have "cuddletime" every day and our maniac, Reilly, the 7 yr old mini doxie will have playgroup so he can "run with the big dogs"!!

We're off to a great start, more to follow

Resorts

2017 AKL-Jambo House (May)
2017 Old Key West (Apr)
2016 Port Orleans Riverside (Oct)-Hurricane Matthew!!
2016 Old Key West (Aug)
2016 CBR (Jul)
2016 Art of Animation (May)
2015 Ft. Wilderness Campground (Oct)
2014 Sherwood Forest RV Park (Nov)
2013 Pop Century (Jul)
2012 Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (Jul)
2011 Radisson Lake Buena Vista (Aug)
2010 Pop Century (Nov)
2009 PO Riverside (Jul)
2008 Pop Century (Apr)
2006-2007 FL residents: Hunters Creek 8 miles from the parks!!
2005 All Star Sports (Jul)
2005 PO Riverside/CBR/CSR (Apr)
mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

Vettelover's picture

^^^ Have fun and keep us posted, we are really looking forward to reading all about it.

milliehubbard's picture

Whoa!!! Just came home for the night...we're going to get a good nights sleep for tomorrow's marathon. MK is open until 1 AM for Thanksgiving!!

We had dinner at Cape May Clambake tonight. All I can say is 3 plates of Crab Legs and some delicious bite sized desserts...chocolate, key lime, strawberry and some fantastic caramel flan...sorry I don't have pictures, it's too hard to operate a camera when your fingers are dripping with drawn butter!!!

More fun tomorrow, dinner at Le Cellier!!! I think I'm going for the Ribeye!! But that may change by tomorrow laugh

Sleep tight foodies...more tales to tell tomorrow...

Resorts

2017 Old Key West (Apr)
2016 Old Key West (Aug)
2016 CBR (Jul)
2013 Pop Century (Jul)
2010 Pop Century (Nov)
2009 PO Riverside (Jul)
2008 Pop Century (Apr)
mickey

Cape May Clambake! *swoon* *drool*

I love the window gels! Can't wait to hear more!

Brad's picture

Millie, will they let you take pictures at Best Friends?

Bella's picture

Awe, best friends..I can't wait to hear about it..and yes..take pictures if you can!!!

Millie, I love your trip so far!! I can't wait to read all about it..and your window is just oh so cute!

mickey Bella

bali's picture

Millie, thank you for the report so far! It's so cool to hear about your trip while you're still in WDW! Can't wait to hear about your Le Cellier Thanksgiving.

May 2008 CSR mickey

MrHub's picture

Sounds like a great time so far Millie, keep reports & yes PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay

cdub's picture

Bring us some pictures of the crowds. I've always been too scared to go at this time of year.

Bella's picture

Ms. Hubbard must be having just TOO much fun to sit and worry about those of us patiently waiting for a picture!

waiting

mickey Bella

milliehubbard's picture

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say we made it home safely. My camera died on the trip...bummer...so not very many pics...sorry, don't shoot the messanger !! We had a great time and a detailed trip report is to follow with some pics that I did manage to snap with my phone. We were having WAY too much fun to manage a real time trip report but I'm sure you all understand biggrin

Sad that this trip is now a memory but we're already talking about when we'll be going again awesome

I've got to get to bed, work requires my presence in the morning yuck gotta earn the dough to take the next trip!!

Night All, more to follow...

Resorts

2017 Old Key West (Apr)
2016 Old Key West (Aug)
2016 CBR (Jul)
2013 Pop Century (Jul)
2010 Pop Century (Nov)
2009 PO Riverside (Jul)
2008 Pop Century (Apr)
mickey

bali's picture

Welcome home!! yay I'm sorry your trip is a memory as well, but I can't wait to read more trip report! mickey

May 2008 CSR mickey

dsoup's picture

Glad you made it home safely. Sorry about your camera and that you're not in Disney anymore. waiting

MrHub's picture

Sorry about your camera, glad to hear you had a great time, hey thats just another reason to go back, you need pictures! Wow that trip went fast!

LifeIsForLiving's picture

Sounds like it went swimmingly! Can't wait to read all about it.

Brad's picture

Phone pictures are getting to the point to be almost as good as regular ones.

Lizzy_B's picture

Brad wrote:
Phone pictures are getting to the point to be almost as good as regular ones.

I'm quickly starting to rely more on my iPhone than my camera - esp in the parks!

Millie - can't WAIT to hear about Le Cellier. I've never been, and I know everyone rates it tops!

Bella's picture

Yay!! And sad Sad Welcome home!

I cannot wait to read your detailed trip report!!!

mickey Bella