MK 24 Hour Event 5/22-5/23/2015

Login to post comments
4 posts / 0 new
The Colonel's picture
MK 24 Hour Event 5/22-5/23/2015

6am 5/22 to 6am 5/23

A few people on here will be attending. If anyone finds out info, please post it here. Aside from the fact that the park will be open, I have no idea what rides will be open, what restaurants, parades, fireworks, etc.

I know that Disney transportation will begin and end one hour before and after park open and close, as usual. Guest relations at the park will open at 5am.

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

LouisianaMike's picture

I'll miss it by a few days!! mad Although last year we attended the 24-hour event and it really wasn't worth it.. The later it got, the more crowded it got. Parking was a total MESS!!! We actually parked in the grass along a major thoroughfare.. I didn't feel safe moving my kids throughout the parking lots getting to a shuttle.. eek

And to top it off... A premiere league Italian soccer (AS Roma) team was playing at the Disney sports complex that night and I chose the park over the match. Needless to say, my wife and I weren't too happy about that after the fact.. Live and learn!! laugh

The Colonel's picture

LouisianaMike wrote:
I'll miss it by a few days!! mad Although last year we attended the 24-hour event and it really wasn't worth it.. The later it got, the more crowded it got. Parking was a total MESS!!! We actually parked in the grass along a major thoroughfare.. I didn't feel safe moving my kids throughout the parking lots getting to a shuttle.. eek

And to top it off... A premiere league Italian soccer (AS Roma) team was playing at the Disney sports complex that night and I chose the park over the match. Needless to say, my wife and I weren't too happy about that after the fact.. Live and learn!! laugh

That's why you gotta stay at a Disney resort and either walk or use Disney transport. I wish I could have gotten into BLT- that would have been perfect.

Was it crowded at say, 3am?

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

LouisianaMike's picture

The Colonel wrote:
LouisianaMike wrote:

That's why you gotta stay at a Disney resort and either walk or use Disney transport. I wish I could have gotten into BLT- that would have been perfect.

Was it crowded at say, 3am?

Didn't make it to 3AM... eek We got ushered out of the park from behind the building on Main St. Very Strange to say the least... CM;s were sparse and not directing very well.. Got lost several times trying to leave the park.. mickey