MNSSHP & MVMCP dates and sales are open

Login to post comments
45 posts / 0 new
DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600
MNSSHP & MVMCP dates and sales are open

The tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party are available on the WDW website. There are no November dates for Halloween. The Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets are also on sale.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/events/

MNNSHP Dates:
September: 1, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28
October: 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31

MVMCP Dates:
November: 7, 10, 13, 14, 16, 20, 21, 30
December: 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19

mickey
Dee

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Offline
Joined: 11/15/2012
Posts: 905

Thanks for the heads up Dee x

__________________

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

Sally-Ann wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Dee x

sure thing! awesome

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

amy1989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/30/2013
Posts: 1404

I have just tried the link and it is not showing availability??? Could this be anything to do with me being from the uk?

King Fergus

amy1989 wrote:
I have just tried the link and it is not showing availability??? Could this be anything to do with me being from the uk?

Spot on Amy..I guessed that today ( Monday ) would be the day the tickets go on sale,so I have my Visa card ready..As you know I'am from Scotland ( get away, you don't say ) So I reckon 12.00 noon BST will be the time..However my question is for those of us on this side of the pond..I'am booking my ( hopefully. ) tickets for Tuesday October 21st..I will phone WDW 0800 number..Do we get a reference number.?...And will we get wrist bands when we get to our resorts.?

amy1989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/30/2013
Posts: 1404

King Fergus wrote:
amy1989 wrote:
I have just tried the link and it is not showing availability??? Could this be anything to do with me being from the uk?

Spot on Amy..I guessed that today ( Monday ) would be the day the tickets go on sale,so I have my Visa card ready..As you know I'am from Scotland ( get away, you don't say ) So I reckon 12.00 noon BST will be the time..However my question is for those of us on this side of the pond..I'am booking my ( hopefully. ) tickets for Tuesday October 21st..I will phone WDW 0800 number..Do we get a reference number.?...And will we get wrist bands when we get to our resorts.?

Well fergus I left this great duty to my mother and she somehow found them and added them to my basket but we get to te end am it says a problem occurred and won't let me buy! This is on the American site but still won't let me purchase!

Any USA people actually managed to purchase these tickets online yet???

King Fergus

amy1989 wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
amy1989 wrote:
I have just tried the link and it is not showing availability??? Could this be anything to do with me being from the uk?

Spot on Amy..I guessed that today ( Monday ) would be the day the tickets go on sale,so I have my Visa card ready..As you know I'am from Scotland ( get away, you don't say ) So I reckon 12.00 noon BST will be the time..However my question is for those of us on this side of the pond..I'am booking my ( hopefully. ) tickets for Tuesday October 21st..I will phone WDW 0800 number..Do we get a reference number.?...And will we get wrist bands when we get to our resorts.?

Well fergus I left this great duty to my mother and she somehow found them and added them to my basket but we get to te end am it says a problem occurred and won't let me buy! This is on the American site but still won't let me purchase!

Any USA people actually managed to purchase these tickets online yet???

Lol...Their still sleeping..I spoke to Disney girl on the UK free phone number at 0900... Told me the tickets go on sale at 12.00 noon..UK time...You can either do it online or by phone..You have to pay them up front...I'am waiting until high noon and phone 0800 1690 730...

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg195.48 KB
amy1989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/30/2013
Posts: 1404

King Fergus wrote:
amy1989 wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
amy1989 wrote:
I have just tried the link and it is not showing availability??? Could this be anything to do with me being from the uk?

Spot on Amy..I guessed that today ( Monday ) would be the day the tickets go on sale,so I have my Visa card ready..As you know I'am from Scotland ( get away, you don't say ) So I reckon 12.00 noon BST will be the time..However my question is for those of us on this side of the pond..I'am booking my ( hopefully. ) tickets for Tuesday October 21st..I will phone WDW 0800 number..Do we get a reference number.?...And will we get wrist bands when we get to our resorts.?

Well fergus I left this great duty to my mother and she somehow found them and added them to my basket but we get to te end am it says a problem occurred and won't let me buy! This is on the American site but still won't let me purchase!

Any USA people actually managed to purchase these tickets online yet???

Lol...Their still sleeping..I spoke to Disney girl on the UK free phone number at 0900... Told me the tickets go on sale at 12.00 noon..UK time...You can either do it online or by phone..You have to pay them up front...I'am waiting until high noon and phone 0800 1690 730...

Same here fergus I will be waiting patiently at 12 noon to book my tickets!!!!

Can't wait another milestone is here!!!!

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg590.59 KB
amy1989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/30/2013
Posts: 1404

Fergus I'm booked are you?????????

King Fergus

amy1989 wrote:
Fergus I'm booked are you?????????

Yep...DW was trying to do it on her kindle thro my Disney experience but was having problems..I was on the phone for about two minutes before the nice lady asked how she could make my day more magical..Got the dates we wanted for Tuesday October 21st....She asked if we wanted the tickets posted out to our address, so my DW wanted them here..Two weeks for approx arrival...Whoo Hoo...Now it's time for a costume..Quick question..does the tickets show up on your Disney experience intinery ?...DW says it isn't on ours but we got a reference number for the purchase...

amy1989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/30/2013
Posts: 1404

King Fergus wrote:
amy1989 wrote:
Fergus I'm booked are you?????????

Yep...DW was trying to do it on her kindle thro my Disney experience but was having problems..I was on the phone for about two minutes before the nice lady asked how she could make my day more magical..Got the dates we wanted for Tuesday October 21st....She asked if we wanted the tickets posted out to our address, so my DW wanted them here..Two weeks for approx arrival...Whoo Hoo...Now it's time for a costume..Quick question..does the tickets show up on your Disney experience intinery ?...DW says it isn't on ours but we got a reference number for the purchase...

wooooo first dancing bananas are needed! banana banana

I didn't book min through the app but did do it online on my laptop and as soon as mine was confirmed it showed up on MDE straight away but I'm sure last year i had to add mine manually - did the nice Disney lady send you an e-mail with a link to your tickets or not? because I'm almost sure you can add them with the barcode on the tickets?

also answering your earlier question you get your Halloween band when you enter the park - they have cast members who check you are booked on for that night and they give you the band and park maps and a trick or treat bag!

phew this is a lot of information if any doesn't make sense let me know and ill try again!

alicemouse's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/22/2013
Posts: 2832

Is anyone booking or considering booking Sept. 26/28 or Oct. 2/3? We found that a nice way to do a meet up is to hang out in line for a character photo at the beginning of the party. Not sure who we'll plan to see first at this point, but given our experience at the Christmas party, I intend to be in line for the most popular character that we want to see before 6pm. (At the Christmas party last year, we got in line for the dwarfs at 6:00 and we were about 20 people back in line.)

Ideally I would love to pick a date that ends up not being sold out. I thought that our sold out MVMCP felt rather crowded for being a limited event and ideally, I'd prefer to find a night that is slightly less crowded. I'm leaning toward Sept. 28, thinking that locals are maybe less likely to book a Sunday night which would maybe limit the potential pool of attendees? The 26th is a Friday night. I can see that being busy between locals hitting the park after work and folks spending their last or next-to-last night at the party for a week-long vacation. Oct. 2/3 is the weekend prior to the ToT 10-miler and I feel like folks who come down just for the race may forgo regular park tickets and just get a MNSSHP ticket for Thursday or Friday. What does everyone think?

I feel like I have plenty of time to decide. Even if these dates sell out, they are likely to have availability for several months yet...

__________________

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.

amy1989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/30/2013
Posts: 1404

alicemouse wrote:
Is anyone booking or considering booking Sept. 26/28 or Oct. 2/3? We found that a nice way to do a meet up is to hang out in line for a character photo at the beginning of the party. Not sure who we'll plan to see first at this point, but given our experience at the Christmas party, I intend to be in line for the most popular character that we want to see before 6pm. (At the Christmas party last year, we got in line for the dwarfs at 6:00 and we were about 20 people back in line.)

Ideally I would love to pick a date that ends up not being sold out. I thought that our sold out MVMCP felt rather crowded for being a limited event and ideally, I'd prefer to find a night that is slightly less crowded. I'm leaning toward Sept. 28, thinking that locals are maybe less likely to book a Sunday night which would maybe limit the potential pool of attendees? The 26th is a Friday night. I can see that being busy between locals hitting the park after work and folks spending their last or next-to-last night at the party for a week-long vacation. Oct. 2/3 is the weekend prior to the ToT 10-miler and I feel like folks who come down just for the race may forgo regular park tickets and just get a MNSSHP ticket for Thursday or Friday. What does everyone think?

I feel like I have plenty of time to decide. Even if these dates sell out, they are likely to have availability for several months yet...

We are going to the 26th but I'm not planning on getting in line for any big characters as we have an ADR for Tonys at 5.15 so by the time we finish this the lines will probably be huge!

I agree with ur thinking if you don't want it to be crowded we did Sunday 29th last year and it was very manageable! Not crazy busy

We are doing the Friday because it's the first available day of our holiday!!!

Jessalynn27's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/22/2013
Posts: 157

alicemouse wrote:
Is anyone booking or considering booking Sept. 26/28 or Oct. 2/3? We found that a nice way to do a meet up is to hang out in line for a character photo at the beginning of the party. Not sure who we'll plan to see first at this point, but given our experience at the Christmas party, I intend to be in line for the most popular character that we want to see before 6pm. (At the Christmas party last year, we got in line for the dwarfs at 6:00 and we were about 20 people back in line.)

Ideally I would love to pick a date that ends up not being sold out. I thought that our sold out MVMCP felt rather crowded for being a limited event and ideally, I'd prefer to find a night that is slightly less crowded. I'm leaning toward Sept. 28, thinking that locals are maybe less likely to book a Sunday night which would maybe limit the potential pool of attendees? The 26th is a Friday night. I can see that being busy between locals hitting the park after work and folks spending their last or next-to-last night at the party for a week-long vacation. Oct. 2/3 is the weekend prior to the ToT 10-miler and I feel like folks who come down just for the race may forgo regular park tickets and just get a MNSSHP ticket for Thursday or Friday. What does everyone think?

I feel like I have plenty of time to decide. Even if these dates sell out, they are likely to have availability for several months yet...

We are planning on going to the Sept. 28th MNSSHP yay

__________________

alicemouse's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/22/2013
Posts: 2832

Thanks, Amy. We did the Tuesday after Thanksgiving for MVMCP because I was thinking that the holiday weekend traffic would have died down a bit and maybe it wouldn't be sold out. Incorrect.

Also, Annual Passholders are usually eligible for a discount on the parties. There is information on the pass holder tab for 2014 discounts for MNSSHP and MVMCP, but no link to purchase with preferred pricing. Has anyone else experienced that? Is it typical for that option to be added later? I did try adding tickets to my shopping cart to see if it automatically found my discount, but no dice. I'll check back again later.

__________________

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.

King Fergus

amy1989 wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
amy1989 wrote:
Fergus I'm booked are you?????????

Yep...DW was trying to do it on her kindle thro my Disney experience but was having problems..I was on the phone for about two minutes before the nice lady asked how she could make my day more magical..Got the dates we wanted for Tuesday October 21st....She asked if we wanted the tickets posted out to our address, so my DW wanted them here..Two weeks for approx arrival...Whoo Hoo...Now it's time for a costume..Quick question..does the tickets show up on your Disney experience intinery ?...DW says it isn't on ours but we got a reference number for the purchase...

wooooo first dancing bananas are needed! banana banana

I didn't book min through the app but did do it online on my laptop and as soon as mine was confirmed it showed up on MDE straight away but I'm sure last year i had to add mine manually - did the nice Disney lady send you an e-mail with a link to your tickets or not? because I'm almost sure you can add them with the barcode on the tickets?

also answering your earlier question you get your Halloween band when you enter the park - they have cast members who check you are booked on for that night and they give you the band and park maps and a trick or treat bag!

phew this is a lot of information if any doesn't make sense let me know and ill try again!

Cheers...She did ask for my E-Mail address..Haven't checked it yet..Thanks for that extra info..We were going to get my DW sister in Los Angeles to send us out Trick or Treat bags as she is already sending us Halloween T-shirts..But didn't realise you get them at the park..Awesome..

King Fergus

amy1989 wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
amy1989 wrote:
Fergus I'm booked are you?????????

Yep...DW was trying to do it on her kindle thro my Disney experience but was having problems..I was on the phone for about two minutes before the nice lady asked how she could make my day more magical..Got the dates we wanted for Tuesday October 21st....She asked if we wanted the tickets posted out to our address, so my DW wanted them here..Two weeks for approx arrival...Whoo Hoo...Now it's time for a costume..Quick question..does the tickets show up on your Disney experience intinery ?...DW says it isn't on ours but we got a reference number for the purchase...

wooooo first dancing bananas are needed! banana banana

I didn't book min through the app but did do it online on my laptop and as soon as mine was confirmed it showed up on MDE straight away but I'm sure last year i had to add mine manually - did the nice Disney lady send you an e-mail with a link to your tickets or not? because I'm almost sure you can add them with the barcode on the tickets?

also answering your earlier question you get your Halloween band when you enter the park - they have cast members who check you are booked on for that night and they give you the band and park maps and a trick or treat bag!

phew this is a lot of information if any doesn't make sense let me know and ill try again!

Yay.. yay Yes..DW added tickets by clicking on our numbers onto my experience..

The Colonel's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/08/2012
Posts: 2936

I called the DVC line and was told there was a 35 minute wait. I called the tickets line and got right through and got my tickets for 9/26.

__________________

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

AnnielovesDisney's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/12/2013
Posts: 887

alicemouse wrote:
Thanks, Amy. We did the Tuesday after Thanksgiving for MVMCP because I was thinking that the holiday weekend traffic would have died down a bit and maybe it wouldn't be sold out. Incorrect.

Also, Annual Passholders are usually eligible for a discount on the parties. There is information on the pass holder tab for 2014 discounts for MNSSHP and MVMCP, but no link to purchase with preferred pricing. Has anyone else experienced that? Is it typical for that option to be added later? I did try adding tickets to my shopping cart to see if it automatically found my discount, but no dice. I'll check back again later.

I'm having the same issue. The discounted price for September nights for AP, is supposed to be $58 vs. $62 for general public. Oct. nights are $64 for AP and $67-$71 for general public, depending on the dates. But it won't give me the AP discount. I'm signed in and it recognizes me as a pass holder, but it just won't apply the discount to the tickets. I'll probably just pick our dates and call to receive the discount.

amy1989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/30/2013
Posts: 1404

King Fergus wrote:
amy1989 wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
amy1989 wrote:
Fergus I'm booked are you?????????

Yep...DW was trying to do it on her kindle thro my Disney experience but was having problems..I was on the phone for about two minutes before the nice lady asked how she could make my day more magical..Got the dates we wanted for Tuesday October 21st....She asked if we wanted the tickets posted out to our address, so my DW wanted them here..Two weeks for approx arrival...Whoo Hoo...Now it's time for a costume..Quick question..does the tickets show up on your Disney experience intinery ?...DW says it isn't on ours but we got a reference number for the purchase...

wooooo first dancing bananas are needed! banana banana

I didn't book min through the app but did do it online on my laptop and as soon as mine was confirmed it showed up on MDE straight away but I'm sure last year i had to add mine manually - did the nice Disney lady send you an e-mail with a link to your tickets or not? because I'm almost sure you can add them with the barcode on the tickets?

also answering your earlier question you get your Halloween band when you enter the park - they have cast members who check you are booked on for that night and they give you the band and park maps and a trick or treat bag!

phew this is a lot of information if any doesn't make sense let me know and ill try again!

Cheers...She did ask for my E-Mail address..Haven't checked it yet..Thanks for that extra info..We were going to get my DW sister in Los Angeles to send us out Trick or Treat bags as she is already sending us Halloween T-shirts..But didn't realise you get them at the park..Awesome..

Glad you have tickets linked!!!! more dancing bananas! banana

also the trick or treat bags you get free are very small (will try and post a picture on the bottom) usually they have bags for sale at the park for around $10 and they light up so we collect candy in small bags then when they get full pour them into the big bag!!!

amy1989's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/30/2013
Posts: 1404

oops forgot picture haha!

PreviewAttachmentSize
mnsshp_291.jpg
mnsshp_291.jpg821.65 KB
King Fergus

amy1989 wrote:
oops forgot picture haha!

Thanks Amy..Will be buying trick or trick bags from Amazon..3 for PS4.00..Much bigger...

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

alicemouse wrote:
Thanks, Amy. We did the Tuesday after Thanksgiving for MVMCP because I was thinking that the holiday weekend traffic would have died down a bit and maybe it wouldn't be sold out. Incorrect.

Also, Annual Passholders are usually eligible for a discount on the parties. There is information on the pass holder tab for 2014 discounts for MNSSHP and MVMCP, but no link to purchase with preferred pricing. Has anyone else experienced that? Is it typical for that option to be added later? I did try adding tickets to my shopping cart to see if it automatically found my discount, but no dice. I'll check back again later.

There a small link for pass holders I was able to buy one pass holder and one regular ticket

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

crazycatperson's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/19/2011
Posts: 3709

We're planning on going September 9. That's historically a pretty low attendance night, so we're in no rush to get tickets.

designedbydisney's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/24/2013
Posts: 591

Tickets booked for the 16th, I m hoping an early in october thursday will be a good quiet one. We are only really going for candy, the parade and hopefully meet jack and sally if they are back. My Olaf costume is underway. the plan is to be olaf on his first vacation to wdw, my DW will be going as elsa on vacation. I think by the time I've added face paint and my clothing it should work out pretty well

PreviewAttachmentSize
photo_on_06-05-2014_at_09.20.jpg
photo_on_06-05-2014_at_09.20.jpg164.48 KB
designedbydisney's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/24/2013
Posts: 591

..

King Fergus

Philhowelldesign wrote:
Tickets booked for the 16th, I m hoping an early in october thursday will be a good quiet one. We are only really going for candy, the parade and hopefully meet jack and sally if they are back. My Olaf costume is underway. the plan is to be olaf on his first vacation to wdw, my DW will be going as elsa on vacation. I think by the time I've added face paint and my clothing it should work out pretty well

Way to go...LOL... clapping

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23798

Awesome!

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

Love the Olaf costume, Phil! Super creative! awesome

SpamGoddess's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/10/2013
Posts: 292

Just ordered my tickets for Sept. 9th! yay

__________________

alicemouse's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/22/2013
Posts: 2832

Tickets secured for Sept. 28! Phil, your Olaf is awesome! I'm doing Cheshire Cat and I think DH is maybe doing Mad Hatter?

__________________

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.