November 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

Login to post comments
37 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
November 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

To all new members: Please enter your vacation dates in the "Who's going to Walt Disney World (or Disney Land)" thread or you will not be on these charts. Thank you.

Kristen K.'s picture

ROTFLOL! Were you bored today Mr. Hub? These are all fabulous! thanks so much for your hard work to keep this forum fantastic!

MrHub's picture

No Kristen , I don't have that kind of time at work.

Jess's picture

hmmm I think those people in the light blue and the yellow definitely need to meet up Smile

Mase's picture

Jess wrote:
hmmm I think those people in the light blue and the yellow definitely need to meet up Smile

awesome

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Jessi5989's picture

like I've said before, I'm here every day so I can always meet up! yay

JoAnn C's picture

Jessi5989 wrote:

We'll definitely have to meet up.

Spook's picture

Jessi5989 wrote:

You are living my dream! stars

JoAnn C's picture

Spook wrote:
Jessi5989 wrote:

You are living my dream! stars

Spook - what days are you going to be in Hollywood Studios? We should try to plan a day to meet up with Jessi.

We're up for meet ups too, but limited to weekends and Friday nights, except the week of Thanksgiving, not sure of the date but we have the whole week off this year...wooo hooo! yay Probably early in that week would better, family actually thinks they should take priority over Disney confused

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

MrHub's picture

Julie wrote:
We're up for meet ups too, but limited to weekends and Friday nights, except the week of Thanksgiving, not sure of the date but we have the whole week off this year...wooo hooo! yay Probably early in that week would better, "family actually thinks they should take priority over Disney" confused

rolling rolling

JoAnn C's picture

Julie wrote:
We're up for meet ups too, but limited to weekends and Friday nights, except the week of Thanksgiving, not sure of the date but we have the whole week off this year...wooo hooo! yay Probably early in that week would better, family actually thinks they should take priority over Disney confused

Hi Julie

How about meeting up on Saturday the 10th? I have a breakfast ADR at Cape May Cafe and am planning on spending the day at Epcot before going to the HDDMR.

nikkirugby13's picture

Mr Hub you rock!!! Thank so much for this!! clapping clapping muchlove muchlove

So, anyone interested in meeting up for a drink (or 2, or 3 wink ) around the world prehaps Thursday Nov. 8th?

JoAnn C's picture

nikkirugby13 wrote:
Mr Hub you rock!!! Thank so much for this!! clapping clapping muchlove muchlove

So, anyone interested in meeting up for a drink (or 2, or 3 wink ) around the world prehaps Thursday Nov. 8th?

We're on the same page. I suggested it on your pre-trip report. I won't have park tickets that day so we can meet at a resort.

Jess's picture

Alright peeps.... Me and Mase will be there November 25th- December 1st. So who wants to meet up......When and where?

This is what we have planned at the moment.
Sat 24 Magic Kingdom all evening dinner at Be our Guest
Sun 25 dinner at Cali Grill may or may not be in the Magic Kingdom after dinner
Mon 26 Epcot all afternoon, lunch at Le Cellier, Candlelight Processional at 5, not sure what we are doing that evening
Tue 27 Ohana's 5ish followed by MVMCP
Wed 28 dinner at the Brown Derby so we will be in Hollywood Studios for a while
Thur 29 dinner at Kona followed by meeting Mark's coworkers for a Wishes Cruise
Fri 30 dinner at Flying Fish
We do have breakfast booked for a few mornings. I do not think we have Boma booked for this trip though. We also plan to resort hop some to see the Christmas decorations. Any chance you guys will be any of those places at the same time?

I will see what we can do, but have not had good luck making it to meet-ups so I don't want to commit yet. We are off school the whole week of Thanksgiving, but back to school when you all are here. Let me see what's going on with the fam for Thanksgiving, maybe that Sat. the 24th if we're home, I think we are going to Ft Myers for Thanksgiving. Let me firm up some plans, my family gets mad when we ditch them for Disney, they don't get it.

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

Jess's picture

We haven't really planned out what days we will be there... The only thing we have set in stone is that we will be at Whispering Canyon on Monday, Ohana on Tuesday which our reservation at Ohana is 15 mins after yours so I'm sure we will see you there, turf club on Thursday evening and Be Our Guest on Friday. Me and Mase are hoping to get a night away at some point so that might be an option for a meet up if ya don't want to hang out with the kiddos... I think it might be best to PM each other our numbers and we can find out if we are ever in the same place at the same time.... Or pick something and set it in stone

I will have Mark pm you or Mase his cell number. It is not that I do not want to give you mine but I almost never have mine on me when we are in Disney. We will see each other for sure at Ohana's. I looked and our reservations are at 5:00. I so want you to ride Splash Mountain with me! It will be a blast...I promise! I am a big chicken when it comes to rides but I love that one. It is probably my favorite. We are usually in the Magic Kingdom at some point everyday so taking a ride together should not be a problem other than maybe talking you into it ha ha. If you will agree to ride it with us I will buy you the picture so you will always have it as a memory of your most favorite ride ever!

Kris1971's picture

scrappy wrote:
I will have Mark pm you or Mase his cell number. It is not that I do not want to give you mine but I almost never have mine on me when we are in Disney. We will ee each other for sure at Ohana's. I looked and our reservations are at 5:00. I so want you to ride Splash Mountain with me! It will be a blast...I promise! I am a big chicken when it comes to rides but I love that one. It is probably my favorite. We are usually in the Magic Kingdom at some point everyday so taking a ride together should not be a problem other than maybe talking you into it ha ha. If you will agree to ride it with us I will buy you the picture so you will always have it as a memory of your most favorite ride ever!

Take the deal, Jess! You will love it!

Mase's picture

Kris1971 wrote:
scrappy wrote:
I will have Mark pm you or Mase his cell number. It is not that I do not want to give you mine but I almost never have mine on me when we are in Disney. We will ee each other for sure at Ohana's. I looked and our reservations are at 5:00. I so want you to ride Splash Mountain with me! It will be a blast...I promise! I am a big chicken when it comes to rides but I love that one. It is probably my favorite. We are usually in the Magic Kingdom at some point everyday so taking a ride together should not be a problem other than maybe talking you into it ha ha. If you will agree to ride it with us I will buy you the picture so you will always have it as a memory of your most favorite ride ever!

Take the deal, Jess! You will love it!

Ill make her.... lol

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Jess's picture

scrappy wrote:
I will have Mark pm you or Mase his cell number. It is not that I do not want to give you mine but I almost never have mine on me when we are in Disney. We will see each other for sure at Ohana's. I looked and our reservations are at 5:00. I so want you to ride Splash Mountain with me! It will be a blast...I promise! I am a big chicken when it comes to rides but I love that one. It is probably my favorite. We are usually in the Magic Kingdom at some point everyday so taking a ride together should not be a problem other than maybe talking you into it ha ha. If you will agree to ride it with us I will buy you the picture so you will always have it as a memory of your most favorite ride ever!

You are a pretty good sales woman scrappy Smile I think I'll have to do it just so that we could have the first official WDW for grownups group ride photo. But first I must find out how Jessi almost died on it the other day before I make my decision... Lol

Jess's picture

Alright....so what about the others who will be there when we are.....

WDW_Lover , Angels444 / Hazegry, MsVersaci

angels444's picture

We will have to see about a meet a up. We arrive the 29th and the 30th we are going to US. Anyone want to split a cab?

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

MsVersaci's picture

Jess wrote:

I'm down for any kind of meet up during most days. I will be at MVMCP the night of the 29th. Downtown Disney the 28th. The 30 I have dinner plans with my mum......
biggrin

Kacie

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Jess's picture

MsVersaci wrote:
Jess wrote:

I'm down for any kind of meet up during most days. I will be at MVMCP the night of the 29th. Downtown Disney the 28th. The 30 I have dinner plans with my mum......
biggrin

Kacie

If you want to message me your number we can figure something out... Also same with you angel... Or I can send you guys my number... Whichever you prefer

MrHub's picture

Hey Doc, what time you leaving on the 24th?

emmaanne's picture

Jess wrote:
I think I'll have to do it just so that we could have the first official WDW for grownups group ride photo. But first I must find out how Jessi almost died on it the other day before I make my decision... Lol

I need to hear this story!!!

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

disneydoc's picture

Wellllll..............that is negotiable. I am kinda flexible. What time are you guys rolling in? I wonder if we could do a quick meet, maybe at DTD?

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

MrHub's picture

We're probably not getting in till about 4pm or so. I was just wonder if you had a late flight out or not. You'll most likely be gone by then. I'll PM you my cell # just incase.

disneydoc's picture

Well rats. I drive, as I live in Georgia, and although I usually linger around until 12 or 1 PM to eat that last meal at Earl of Sandwich, I must hit the road by then. SO bummed to miss you guys, and Mase and Jess, and the others...but I am keeping that phone number for the future! awesome

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker