ONCE Upon A Time **after 2/12 'Skin Deep' show, SPOILER warning**

Login to post comments
6 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
ONCE Upon A Time **after 2/12 'Skin Deep' show, SPOILER warning**

Wow Wow Wow!! I LOVED last night's episode. New yet familiar, emotional, such a roller coaster and the most amazing ending!!

The Beauty and Beast story was fantastic, I was really happy with how similar it was to the Disney version of the story. The appearance of "Chip" was really adorable and I love that "he" became so important. I thought that Emilie de Ravin was a stunningly beautiful Belle. The emotion that she expressed in falling in love was just fantastic and I *so* wanted it to work and for the curse to be broken. Such a sad ending to this Beauty and the Beast.

I was floored when we discovered that both Regina and Mr. Gold know exactly who they were in Fairytale-land. I thought that they did, but it's great to have that out in the open, there's more going on there with how these two villains are pulling the strings. Honestly I really really like Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin and even though he's in that "bad guy" role as they show more and more of his story I'm becoming fonder and fonder of the character. The only thing that creeps me out is those wooden puppets that are always hanging around from the Jiminy Cricket story.

Very last screen with Regina and Belle.. oh my god! I want to see that develop more and more.

Robert Carlyle is an amazing actor and I continue to believe that he really deserves an Emmy for his role as Rumplestiltskin. My son wants Lana Parilla to be nominated for her role as the Queen.

Stunning on every level last night! What are your thoughts?!

You can watch it here:
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time#linkId-Hashtags-#OnceUponATime;#OnceABC

emmaanne's picture

I loved it as well.. I love the beginnging of change for the beast when belle kissed him. Just gave us a glimpse and a small reminder of the fact that he is really good underneath.. He's beginning to grow on me too!

I dont know how I feel about the fact that Regina and Mr. Gold both know who they really are. It almost gives them the upper hand... so I'm not sure about that one.

I can't wait to see how the story plays out with Belle as well... and how she ended up where she is.. I want to know more of her story!

I'm still fascinated with the Prince Charming/Snow White story! I knew he was going to give her the wrong card.. I was so upset!! He needs to just leave his wife already... but I guess we will see that this next week because Regina apparently lets the secret out!

LOVE THIS SHOW!!

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

AMAZING!!!!! So many twists and turns. Ending was out of this world! So want Belle to kick Regina's butt!

Still havent seen it....I hope to watchit online on my day off today, if I run out of time, then Sunday during the day I'll watch it....Looking forward to seeing Belle!

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

ChipnDaleFan's picture

I loved the twist on the old tale of B&B. Very creative!

Grovesnor offsite '93 ~ Port Orleans '94 ~ Port Orleans '95 ~ Caribbean Beach '97~ Carribbean Beach '99 ~ Caribbean Beach '00 ~ Offsite '02~ Caribbean Beach '08 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter '10 ~ Dolphin/Hilton '12-~All Star Sports '16

I'm running out of time to watch this one before the next one airs, UGH! I ended up working the overnight shift last night and that always screws me up...I am hoping to watch it online once and for all tonight before the new one airs...Gotta get some sleep first!

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]