Rock Center Tree 2012-12-21

WARNING- there are pictures of a religious nature at the end of this post

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

MrHub's picture

Very nice pictures Colonel.

didyoucall911's picture

Thanks for the pics Colonel. Usually walk up to the tree after the company holiday party ( at HB burger, near time square), but I drew the short straw, and had to work this year. Looks very nice. Are the other pics from St. Pat's?

Gorgeous tree! Thanks for sharing. I was in that cathedral many years ago - it's beautiful. I lit a candle in memory of one of my brothers there. Joe's not been to NYC yet so it's on our list.

The Colonel's picture

didyoucall911 wrote:
Thanks for the pics Colonel. Usually walk up to the tree after the company holiday party ( at HB burger, near time square), but I drew the short straw, and had to work this year. Looks very nice. Are the other pics from St. Pat's?
Yes- St Pats- my daughter works down the block on Madison, so we met up and did all the touristy things. It was fun

mrhub wrote:
Very nice pictures Colonel.

Thanks MrHub

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

JoAnn C's picture

beautiful. I love St. Patrick's.

JoAnn C's picture

JeffC wrote:
Gorgeous tree! Thanks for sharing. I was in that cathedral many years ago - it's beautiful. I lit a candle in memory of one of my brothers there. Joe's not been to NYC yet so it's on our list.

Let me know when you go, I'm only a train ride away. I'll meet you there. We can do some damage in the Disney Store at Times Square.