Ticket Price Increase, effective June 2, 2013!!! (Tomorrow!)

Login to post comments
10 posts / 0 new
WDWfanatic's picture
Ticket Price Increase, effective June 2, 2013!!! (Tomorrow!)

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/magic-your-way-facts-on-2013-walt-disney-world-resort-prices/

Just caught this on my facebook newsfeed.

Tammi

Eeyore's picture

Dang! Thank God for military passes!

WDWfanatic's picture

According to that link, it looks like only the park hopper option will go up, and only by $2. Weird.

Tammi

Kristen K.'s picture

Hrmmm... this is the first year that we haven't been given any lead time on the announcement.
My guess is that Disney didn't want people buying their tickets in advance to save a little bit of money.

MrHub's picture

They increased prices at them same time last year and didn't give much notice either.

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg520.93 KB
image.jpg
image.jpg524.88 KB
Kristen K.'s picture

I know that there's been at least some notice over the past couple years, because it was enough in advance that I was able to buy my tickets in May for my October trip. The past several years though they changed the schedule on when ticket prices increased, so at least they increased in June again instead of bumping it forward like they had been doing in 2011 & 2012.

I'm just happy that I have tickets already for our trip next week, or I would have been in the car on my way to Chicago to hit a Disney Store tonight!

JoAnn C's picture

Interesting that the price of a one day ticket for MK is more than the other parks. If you get a two day pass, you're paying more per day for the three other parks. If you're only going to Epcot and Animal Kingdom, it would be cheaper to buy 2 one day tickets.

Well JoAnn they have to pay for the New Fantasyland now don't they Wink ?

disneydoc's picture

Whew! My AP expired June 1, and I called in May to renew, suspecting this on the horizon. My trip is in 19 days (but who's counting), but I was afraid to wait and renew onsite. At least I saved for this year anyway. Smile And got that nice DVC discount.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Eddie G.'s picture

Glad to be a Florida resident awesome $394 for Florida resident AP renewals. Sorry non-Florida residents. Disney gives us some great deals.

~Eddie G.
Fla. Res. AP Holder Since 1989
404 Days at Disney World & Counting

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]