Toy Story Land Dedication Ceremony to be Live-streamed on Friday, 6/29

Login to post comments
7 posts / 0 new
Toy Story Land Dedication Ceremony to be Live-streamed on Friday, 6/29

From the Orlando Sentinel!

The dedication ceremony for Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park will be livestreamed, Walt Disney World has announced.

Folks everywhere will be able to see the proceedings beginning at 10:55 a.m. Eastern time on Friday, June 29, via the official Disney Parks Blog (www.disneysparksblog.com). The area opens to the public the next day.

The dedication officially starts at 11 am Eastern time.

I can't wait to see pictures of the madness come Saturday morning! People on some of the Passholder boards stalking arriving at HS at 4 am or earlier Saturday morning. I wonder if Disney will be controlling access to the parking lot.

wdwizbest's picture

You know I'm always conflicted about watching these things. Part of me wants to see it out of curiosity, but part of me wants to wait and see it in person to be surprised.

"leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." " Walt Disney "

wdwizbest wrote:
You know I'm always conflicted about watching these things. Part of me wants to see it out of curiosity, but part of me wants to wait and see it in person to be surprised.

This is one of those areas where Joe and I are polar opposites! He is the wait and see in person and enjoy the surprise and I am the I need to see it before I go out of curiosity and so I know what to expect! Oh, and am nosy. laugh

JoAnn C's picture

Cool. Wish I could watch it. Got to work to get paid to spend it at Disney.

JoAnn C wrote:

Oh. So am I the only one who cancelled a meeting on a Friday morning so I could watch? Er..... rolling

Kristen K.'s picture

I will probably be watching. yay This morning on GMA there is a preview too.

alicemouse's picture

JeffC wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:

Oh. So am I the only one who cancelled a meeting on a Friday morning so I could watch? Er..... rolling

rolling rolling

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.