WDW 2016...The Heat Is On...Let The Planning Begin..

Login to post comments
20 posts / 0 new
The Watchmaker's picture
WDW 2016...The Heat Is On...Let The Planning Begin..

Once upon a time, in a land, far far away, there lived a crazy old man who was a Prohet, and a teacher, a philosopher, and a preacher....The rest is history..( lyrics from my self penned song " The Accountant " ) Those four discriptions describe me very well..( where is this going you may well ask ) ...Well although our next trip is approx 18 months away, and this will be our seventh disney vacation, the planning has already started...I constantly use quotes to philosophy my love of all things disney..Example.." Only those who are willing to see the magic, will find the magic." ..Some of my friends think I preach too much about WDW..As far as prophets go, it's written in the stars that indeed our last trip wasn't going to be our final farewell..So to the teacher in me...This is where i learn so much about disney from you great people..Without your advice, tips, what to do, what to avoid, etc, our 2014 vacation would not have been so magical, so thank you all for that..Now once again I will be asking many questions to yourselfs on various disney subjects over the forthcoming months..I will try and keep them upbeat and hopefully along the way, your answers will help others on here also...The heat is indeed on..Let the fun planning begin... awesome

RobynPrincess's picture

Yaaaay! yay are you waiting for the free dining to be released? Sources say it will be April 24th that Disney will be releasing Laughing out loud

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Belinda's picture

"Only those who are willing to see the magic, will find the magic." - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Might just have to quote you to those who question my love of Disney! Plan and preach, Watchmaker! muchlove

** BeLiNdA **

93boomer's picture

Yayyy!! Doing backflips!!! laugh

The Watchmaker's picture

RobynPrincess wrote:
Yaaaay! yay are you waiting for the free dining to be released? Sources say it will be April 24th that Disney will be releasing Laughing out loud

Thanks for that info RobynPrincess..Not really...Last year we missed it but in January we got 40% off deal on deluxe resorts..

The Watchmaker's picture

It will be a while before Virgin release flights for October 2016...

crazycatperson's picture

Well, of course you're going back...and of course the planning has already started. Have fun planning.

BarbaraB's picture

Will you be doing Wilderness Lodge again or are you thinking of staying someplace else this trip?

~ Barb ~

Bring it on! Smile If you need any recon work, let me know in 43 days.

Maybe we will leave you a hidden message somewhere in the land, and tell you where it is in 17.5 months and see if it is still there!

Mad Hatter's picture

Hidden messages! That sounds like fun. A sort of Disney scavenger hunt!!

Things get curiouser and curiouser...

Spook's picture

JeffC wrote:
Bring it on! Smile If you need any recon work, let me know in 43 days.

Maybe we will leave you a hidden message somewhere in the land, and tell you where it is in 17.5 months and see if it is still there!

That would be awesome!

The Watchmaker's picture

Easy there..hidden messages..Jeez...What next..lol...Would love to return to WL...At this moment it's exactly PS1000 more than PORS..Thats $1.500.. Will wait and see what offers come on..

oHIo's picture

Does that mean you'll be there for the Great WDWFGU 2016 meet up?! yay clapping laugh

amy1989's picture

yay yay yay knew you couldn't stay away let the planning begin!

The Watchmaker's picture

oHIo wrote:
Does that mean you'll be there for the Great WDWFGU 2016 meet up?! yay clapping laugh

Once I have made my booking, I will try my best to fit something in...

The Watchmaker's picture

amy1989 wrote:
yay yay yay knew you couldn't stay away let the planning begin!

Yeh..I know..I'm like a big kid...My big fat Greek vacation this October is paid for Amy, so the Disney money has started to build up..Still don't know where I'll be staying,depends on offers I suppose..

Mousedreaming's picture

Knew you couldn't stay away! awesome

Have fun with the planning. But, haven't you been planning and thinking about it since you came back? I have been in "planning mode" for a year, now, and no trip in sight. waiting Doesn't stop me, though.

*Proud Disney Nut*

figgy's picture

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping I just knew it wouldn't be your last trip! Your last trip will be when you're 104 are just go to sleep and float down old man river. The only bad thing is I'm probably going in August so I won't get to meet up with you at La Cava and buy you a margarita!

August 2016 here we come!

The Watchmaker's picture

Yay Figgy...Just one drink..Well I'm still in planning in progress waiting to see what deals come up...Looks like October 2016 at this moment.. awesome

figgy's picture

The Watchmaker wrote:
Yay Figgy...Just one drink..Well I'm still in planning in progress waiting to see what deals come up...Looks like October 2016 at this moment.. awesome
ok make it 2 LOL

August 2016 here we come!