What 2019 Disney Movies Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Login to post comments
12 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
What 2019 Disney Movies Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Things went a bit haywire at our house this week, so I missed the opening of Captain Marvel. I'm really excited to see it though! I'm really excited about Avengers: Endgame though. What 2019 Disney movies are you most looking forward to?

Disney Movie Line-Up For 2019:

Captain Marvel - March 8
Dumbo - March 29
Penguins (Disneynature) - April 17
Avengers: Endgame - April 26
Aladdin - May 24
Toy Story 4 - June 21
The Lion King - July 19
Artemis Fowl - August 9
Frozen 2 - November 22
Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20

Spook's picture

Penguins, Toy Story 4 and Frozen 2 mickey

JoAnn C's picture

Aladdin, Toy Story 4 and Star Wars

wdwizbest's picture

I never thought I'd say this but Toy Story 4. I'm actually afraid to see what the do to SW episode IX.

"leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy." " Walt Disney "

Dumbo and Toy Story 4!

Kristen K.'s picture

JoAnn C wrote:
Aladdin

I was reading an article yesterday that said the trailer was considered a big flop, and Twitter was "up in arms" about a blue Will Smith. That being said, the numbers that make it a flop for Disney are often considered a roaring success when any other studio gets them. Some of Disney's flops have even broken box office records. I also don't know why people would be upset at a blue Will Smith, because Genie has always been blue. I don't understand why this would cause an issue for anyone.

I am not much of a movie person but do look forward to seeing Dumbo and The Lion King when they become available to buy.

Allie's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:
Aladdin

I was reading an article yesterday that said the trailer was considered a big flop, and Twitter was "up in arms" about a blue Will Smith. That being said, the numbers that make it a flop for Disney are often considered a roaring success when any other studio gets them. Some of Disney's flops have even broken box office records. I also don't know why people would be upset at a blue Will Smith, because Genie has always been blue. I don't understand why this would cause an issue for anyone.

What's REALLY funny about this is just a few months ago everyone was up in arms that he WASN'T blue on Entertainment Weeky's First Look cover.

I'm most excited for Aladdin, Toy Story 4, Lion King, and Frozen 2. Though Dumbo looks like it's going to be awesome, too... muchlove

jw24's picture

Avengers and Star Wars.

Cautiously optimistic for Toy Story 4, Lion King and Aladdin. TS 3 ended on a bittersweet note. I worry the 4th may ruin my view of the series.

"All my life I wonder how it feels to pass a day, not above them but part of them.

And out there living in the sun, give me one day out there, all I ask is one to hold forever. Out there where they all live unaware, what I'd give, what I'd dare, just to live one day out there."

Joe and I saw Dumbo last night. Really good. Can see the Tim Burton in it.

Also had trailers for Toy Story 4 and Aladdin awesome awesome clapping clapping

JMed's picture

To be honest???

All of them. I am not a fan of theatres at all... The only one I will probably see in one will be Endgame. Just minus a drink and popcorn. It has a massive run time!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Kristen K.'s picture

JMed wrote:
l... The only one I will probably see in one will be Endgame.

I am SO excited for Avengers Endgame, and I loved Captain Marvel. I loved Captain Marvel so much I signed up to do the virtual 5K for the bling.