Who's Won a Disney Dream?

Login to post comments
39 posts / 0 new
Kelly's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/08/2009
Posts: 66

Epcot stayed open 2 extra hours. There was a dance party with the characters and then all the rides in future world stayed open. It was wicked awesome! I know I have some pics. Let me get into my photobucket account and post them.

__________________

Kelly
www.travelwiththemagic.com
KellyR@travelwiththemagic.com
1-800-670-4312

Kelly's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/08/2009
Posts: 66

some of these pics are crappy sorry but here they are







__________________

Kelly
www.travelwiththemagic.com
KellyR@travelwiththemagic.com
1-800-670-4312

Offline
Joined: 10/28/2008
Posts: 278

wow, they could give away a lot of those i would think. i'm starting to feel left out that i never won a dream. they certainly seemed to have a lot to give out.

bali's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/20/2008
Posts: 3444

Great pictures, Kelly! Thank you for posting. It's so fun to see the special event stuff; I love the title of that attractions list "Dream Time!"

__________________


May 2008 CSR mickey

Brad's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/05/2008
Posts: 4357

bali wrote:
Great pictures, Kelly! Thank you for posting. It's so fun to see the special event stuff; I love the title of that attractions list "Dream Time!"

I think that would be better than a Dream Fastpass.

dsoup's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/11/2008
Posts: 2884

Brad wrote:
bali wrote:
Great pictures, Kelly! Thank you for posting. It's so fun to see the special event stuff; I love the title of that attractions list "Dream Time!"

I think that would be better than a Dream Fastpass.

Totally! Unless your favorite rides are closed. Assuming all the best stuff is open, you probably have low wait times AND cool weather. Win-win. Did they only do that during the summer maybe?

Annie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/20/2008
Posts: 1610

Vettelover wrote:
Annie wrote:
Still--what a fun opportunity! And AK would probably be the best. Do you remember if the safari was running, or was it like EMH when they shut it down because of the dark?

Annie it was closed because it was dark and I guess it was past the animals bedtime


laugh Indeed! Still, I think that would have been a great time.

Offline
Joined: 10/28/2008
Posts: 278

Annie wrote:
Vettelover wrote:
Annie wrote:
Still--what a fun opportunity! And AK would probably be the best. Do you remember if the safari was running, or was it like EMH when they shut it down because of the dark?

Annie it was closed because it was dark and I guess it was past the animals bedtime


laugh Indeed! Still, I think that would have been a great time.

they can show you the sleeping animals!